AD Releases / Chernobyl

• Foozycoaster%s's Photo
    I broke my ankle very shortly into it, but if You'd like to see it, go ahead.

Do not use this as a basis for judging my RCT2 skills, as nothing here is anywhere near completion, and I can, and am doing much, much better things.
  • Foozycoaster%s's Photo

Attached Files

• mantis%s's Photo
    Doing much better things than this sounds scary.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    That's some creative shit man... I love it. How the building's all broken and stuff, as well as the walkway between the two buildings. The sewage outlet was also quite nice.
  • John%s's Photo
    Wow! Man, I hope I can work with Foozy in H2H3... that little section of park was incredible! Definitely one of the most creative things I've seen in the game.
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo
    Wouldn't breaking your ankle give you even more reason to sit on the PC all day?
  • BchillerR%s's Photo
    Can you take some screen's, I can't download the park on this computer. I wan't to see foozy's park :'(.

BchillerR
  • John%s's Photo
    Well, he didn't finish much more of what he had in the HiRollers picture: http://forums.nedesi...50&t=3520&st=54
  • Rct Flame%s's Photo

Doing much better things than this sounds scary.

Ditto.

I can't even imagine what your new stuff is going to look like. This is crazily good.
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    Erm nvm..
  • GuestLittle Wilso%s's Photo
    I cant open the park. It says im missing the object file XXRFTL22. So if someone could send it to me or something. please do. turned1@hotmail.com

:et: Turned :et:
  • Turtleman%s's Photo

I cant open the park. It says im missing the object file XXRFTL22. So if someone could send it to me or something. please do. turned1@hotmail.com

:et: Turned :et:

Just download the RCT2 High Rollers Workbench and It will come with all the scenery so then you can open it up. That is what I did.

Turtleman 8)
  • sircursealot%s's Photo
    Dude, finish this! Add another map or something. This is spotlight quality. The most creative thing I've seen...

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading