News / Parkmaker Pages Finally Updated

• iris%s's Photo
    The main feature at New Element, the Parkmaker Pages are making their triumphant return to New Element.
    Now, completely updated, each Parkmaker's parks, miniparks, group parks, themed coasters, and upcoming works are assorted into different portions of the page, and up to the minute updated upcoming screens for Parkmakers will be included as well. Even H2H2 miniparks that may have gone up only a week ago are added to the parkmaker pages.

There were four New Element Parkmakers that were taken off the official list...
    1.Blind Guardian, who still has the talent to most definitely be a parkmaker. With his unique style of parkmaking similar to the classic Coaster Ed style, with realistic architecture but creative theming and coasters. He really impressed me in the Legends Challenge, showing his creativity making a coaster in the form of a scorpion in "The Devourer", and just finished his final park at New Element, SAP Cataclysm. He's been having computer problems, so he will no longer be playing the game.
    2.Hyper Helix, one of the parkmakers that most people at New Element really never got a chance to appreciate, due to simple lack of work. He was the driving force, along with Fanatic of RCT, of X-Designs when New Element was just opening, a club that really inspired me, and is also a king of the XD style of parkmaking, with great architecture, beautiful queue lines, impressive coasters, but always sticking to realism. He was knocked off the list for the fact that he hasn't completed a mega park since he became a NE Parkmaker over a year ago, and was completely inactive in H2H2.
    3.Roberto Roboparks, the toughest decision of the three, due to the fact that Robo is still around, and now once again making parks. He was one of the earlier parkmakers at New Element, and I remember having "bidding wars" with Dirk Pitt aka Phantom of the North to see if he would be an NE Parkmaker or "Two Flags" Parkmaker. Eventually, he joined us and went on to create countless Runner-Ups, always just one half step behind the spotlight, especially with parks like Valleystorm Falls. He has moved on to RCT2, but was virtually invisible for the past month or two, and I had figured he'd left the game, and the site. He can still work his way back in of course.
    4.Schuessler, it is a sad day for me when one of my favorite parkmakers finally gets taken off the active Parkmakers List, but after e-mailing him at every e-mail address I could think of, and getting no response (Hell, I even got a response from Mala before Schuessler), I guess it's time to face the facts that Schuessler has moved on from New Element and RCT. Leaving behind one of the all time greatest line ups of parks, from the Danimation Spotlight winning Lands of Adventures & Canterbury Falls, to one of the most legendary parks of all time in Moonlight Magic, his only New Element mega park appearance in his Spotlight winning IOA Hollywood, and finally surprisingly agreeing to participate in the collabo Chateau Lake. Still, if I do recieve word from Schuessler that he's still active, he will be right back on, I can guarentee that.

Enough of the sad news, and onto the happy news. The times are changing, and two new Parkmakers were added to the roster.
    First, Mortician, aka Coasterct Nick, after completely dominating the "Best Non-NE Parkmaker" award in the NE Awards 2003 Ceremony, Mort follows up Posix as the second winner of the award...and we've all seen how successful Posix has been. Mort really represents his home club, RCT: Ultimate incredibly well, and it wasn't until I saw his Project Crypto that I even considered putting him on the ballot, but congrats Mort for earning your spot.
    Secondly, Scarface has been added, aka adamrct. This was done in complete secrecy by both sides until these pages were ready to unveil. After seeing his RCT2 work, all the way from downloading his minipark Toon Town, to the screens of New World Adventures that I absolutely love, screens of his Uni-Versity Send Off park, and just recently recieving his Hi-Rollers Entry, I decided he was definitely too good of an RCT2 parkmaker not to be one of us. See, good things happen when you enter our contests.

We also have added yet another new feature to the Parkmaker Pages, the On The Radar portion. This takes the old idea of labeling prospecting parkmakers as "NE Potentials", and just puts their names right on the Parkmaker Pages themselves. I have picked the five non-NE Parkmakers that have intrigued me more then any, and they are John, ATF/Aviator, Blitz-sama, Meretrix, and Voodoo. There will never be more then five "blips" on the radar screen, and people can be taken off or added at any time. I will let everyone know when there has been an update to the On The Radar area.

Now go check out the pages of the greatest parkmakers in the world: aero21, Butterfinger, Coaster Ed, Corkscrewed, Evil WME, Fatha', Foozycoaster, Gutterflower, Harakirii, Mala, mantis, Mortician, Natelox, OZONE, Posix, Prince Ashitaka, PyroPenguin, RRP, sacoasterfreak, Scarface, ToonTowner, Twisted, x-sector, and vTd. My page is on there too. Major thanks to the NEgt for their hard work as well.

Enjoy it guys!
    The New Element Parkmaker Pages
  • John%s's Photo
    Whoa! Dude this is so incredibly cool, I went from a nobody to being "On The Radar"... never thought that would happen. ;)

After Linoma Woods is complete (probably by Friday or sooner--depending on school), Disneyland Resort Rome will get updated... just you wait... lol.

Congrats adam/scarface, I think it is well deserved spot!
  • sircursealot%s's Photo
    Maybe it's my eyes playing tricks (I got up at like 3 AM, lol) but for a second I could have sworn Marshy's name was on the parkmaker page. Then I refreshed it and it was gone. :0
  • Rct Flame%s's Photo
    Go Adam/Scarface!

Your one of the two people I want to see made a parkmaker (No, I'm not the second, no way in hell that'll happen), so congrats.

Eek...forgot to mention how kick ass the parkmaker pages are. Go iris.
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    Wow...i was famous for 10 seconds.......*faints*

curses eyes are playing tricks.
  • sloB%s's Photo
    good job iris on the new pages they look great

also congrats to Scarface (nice avatar.........) and obviously Mortician

Also for you RCT2 heads there are a couple of minis in there if you look.
  • natelox%s's Photo
    i love it....although I did get a sneak peek before it was released, and i told you about the Ty problem (says he has 9 parks, but only one is shown), but that wasn't fixed. Anyways...I like the fact that these will be updated more easily/often now! And i like my new logo, thanx to whoever made it.
  • Meretrix%s's Photo
    I really wish I hadn't used any WW stuff now!

I might go back into Tilted Acres and get rid of that stuff (convert it to custom scenery). Thank you for the honor Iris. I mean that sincerely. I admire and respect each of your parkmakers for their valued contributions to this game. My next project will contain NO WW stuff, that is a promise!
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo

Also for you RCT2 heads there are a couple of minis in there if you look.

Yeah I quite enjoyed WME's Mount Awkward which I hadn't seen before. I saw a coaster on Mantis' page that I hadn't seen before either.
  • Aeroglobe%s's Photo
    The new update is sweet! Foozy got a nice new logo, along with WME (of which I will be checking out Mount Awkward soon), and Nate's new one is nice also. Plus, the new under the radar is sweet.

The classic logos are so different than the new ones. Look at the difference between Ty's logo and Twisted's logo (and the new ones). It's cool to see change in the boards (however, I must say Ty's logo is really sweet).

Nice new grfx, and the update is sweet.

Congrats to Mortician and Scarface, on getting Parkmakerized, also.

Who's gonna be the next one under the radar?

Aérôglòbe Posted Image
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    best....update.....ever. Great stuff. I like the new parkmakers, congrats to both Mortician and Scarface (both RCTU members might i add). Also, retirements are sad, but at least they got an update before they went.

I like how you FINALLY grouped it into sections (parks, minis, coaster, group parks)..and you have the upcoming parks screens up. Woo.

Go iris, go iris.

Congrats, once again M&S, you both deserve...I know you've been waiting a looong time.
  • BigFoot%s's Photo
    Sweet. Nice update, i also enjoy how you separated the different sections on the parkmakers page.

I was overjoyed to finally see screens of DFK, and though I was very dissappointed with DDI, I'm sure this will easily overcome it when it is released (in the near future?).

Nice update.
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    OOO the pages r up..

Nice logo, cheers for that.
    Everyone can now look at how bad some of my parks are :lol: lol

Great update and nice to see morticians page aswell, some interesting stuff to look at.

thanx again for making me parkmaker, i thought something good may come from my hi rollers and it has :)

Oh and the radar thing is a good addition, some good future parkmakers their.
  • Timothy Cross%s's Photo
    Nice update Iris. Great work. So I'm not 'under the radar'. Well hopefully that'll change soon. A guy can hope can't he???
  • mantis%s's Photo

I saw a coaster on Mantis' page that I hadn't seen before either.

I thought i'd released everything on there? Weird.

I really like the new logos, layout and comments. I really like reading what the parkmakers themselves have to say about their work. Plus those DFK shots and new parks on random pages are mighty fine.

Go me for having the most amount of crappy miniparks on my page!
    (btw iris, Tayman's kind of a joint park...well, nic made most of it actually lol).

Great Update! And it's cool that they'll be easier to update - no more being "out of date" *little c in circle* Drew2006.
  • Andrew%s's Photo
    Sucks that Schuessler is gone, he was the king

o well, can't blame him for moving on
  • posix%s's Photo
    I can't believe Andrew isn't a parkmaker or at least "on the Radar".
    Anyway, an update, yeah.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Great update, it was fun looking through the pages.

Oh, and I made Natelox' and Foozys' logos.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Gloat, why don't you? ;)

Great job to the neGT for making the logos and graphics. Yes, for once I didn't do everything. Heck, I didn't do anything. :D

The pages are great. This is the brain of NE, really. If the forums are the soul and the Spotlights are the heart, then the parkmaker pages are the brain. This is where you go when you need to find things.

Great job, Iris!
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo
    Congrats to Scarface. The new pages are cool. I am determind to get on that radar page *)

One big problem though...

I tried my best to stay out of this project (as well as just about every other RCTU project....... I am basicly just the club mascot ) but somehow Gymkid locked me down and managed to get me involved in this thing. I did the entire entrance (there should be no question where this is, as my architecture style should stick out quite vividly from the rest of the park), The Roman Collesium, The Leaning Tower of Pisa, and most of the themeing around Trojan. This may sound like a lot, but it is really only a fraction of the park. Themeparkmaster, Mortician, Kiddo, rctfreak2000, gymkid dude, Coaster Wizard, Generation X, and adamrct all contributed majorly to the park as well (Hope I didnt miss anyone).

That's what Butta' did, not Mort.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading