News / Parkmaker Pages Finally Updated

• Scarface%s's Photo

Congrats to Scarface. The new pages are cool. I am determind to get on that radar page *)

One big problem though...

I tried my best to stay out of this project (as well as just about every other RCTU project....... I am basicly just the club mascot ) but somehow Gymkid locked me down and managed to get me involved in this thing. I did the entire entrance (there should be no question where this is, as my architecture style should stick out quite vividly from the rest of the park), The Roman Collesium, The Leaning Tower of Pisa, and most of the themeing around Trojan. This may sound like a lot, but it is really only a fraction of the park. Themeparkmaster, Mortician, Kiddo, rctfreak2000, gymkid dude, Coaster Wizard, Generation X, and adamrct all contributed majorly to the park as well (Hope I didnt miss anyone).

That's what Butta' did, not Mort.

Yeh i got that on mine to i think..
    As long as the parks their for now it can be updated at a later date..
  • iris%s's Photo
    There is a reason for that TPM & Scarface.
    With the new way that the parkmaker pages are set up, we have the same exact file in our database on three different people's parks. That way instead of having to add three different parks to the pages, we added one. Much easier this way. If someone wants to write a generalized description for a group park that they're in, feel free and I'll update it immediately.
    Thanks.
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    Im fine with the way it is...If anyone else wants to its upto them

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading