Custom Scenery Exchange / 3 Requests Granted

• AustinPowers%s's Photo
    Following some requests that I have received I altered two existing paths and created a new one...

The much awaited RED Brick Path:
    Posted Image

The requested smaller pebble path:
    Posted Image

And the requested opposite direction wooden path:
    Posted Image

All of these can be downloaded from the RCTI scenery page:
    http://www.rctinnova...com/scenery.htm

How do they look?
  • guljam%s's Photo
    cute path ^^

Very pretty
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    the red brick's slope is too different from the actual brick path. The slope for a brick path would defintely be stairs, like the pebble one.

also, you could probably clean up the slope of the wooden one, cuz it looks also too different, infact, the slope doesn't even look like wood.

just my c&c.
  • artist%s's Photo
    Looks good i will dl.
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    That smaller pebble path will prove invaluable to many people, i'm sure. Downloading all paths now.

Thankyou.
  • AustinPowers%s's Photo

the red brick's slope is too different from the actual brick path.  The slope for a brick path would defintely be stairs, like the pebble one.

also, you could probably clean up the slope of the wooden one, cuz it looks also too different, infact, the slope doesn't even look like wood.

just my c&c.

The pathmaker doesn't have the ability to do slopes...I wish I could...but the only thing I can do is recolor existing paths...
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    ooo... Nice. I really like the red brick one. I'll be using that one very soon... ;)

Anyhow the pebble one will be nifty too, i don't really care about the other direction wood path but i'm sure some others do. Looks good.
  • Critic%s's Photo
    I really don't see these fitting into the game; they lack texture, and that's what the game originally used. So many people are grabbing the pathmaker and making lots of paths without stopping to look at if they really would match with the game, and a lot of them don't.

My two cents.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading