News / The Following Preview...

• iris%s's Photo
    The Following Preview is Rated PG-13...and may not be suitable for young children.

Nightmares. They can be some of the most frightening experiences in a person's life....without actually happening. What causes such violent, horrific nightmares, and even what they mean is still unknown. But just for a second, imagine waking up out of a nightmare...and not being able to wake up. All of your worst fears all becoming realities. Your deepest, darkest phobias all staring you in the face, with no way to escape it. Never before has one park been so truly terrorizing as this world of nightmares is becoming...

The first nightmare brings you face to face with one of the longest standing fears of all time...aliens. Trapped in your own imagination, hostile aliens are attacking and you are defenseless to stop it. Featuring inspiration from the movie "Signs", including a sample of the movie's score, this adult-rated commercial gives just a small taste of what to expect in Area 52...

Sweet Dreams

(The file is very large, but please...take my word on this and trust me when I say its one of the best RCT-related ANYTHING I've ever seen. I was completely blown away when Corkscrewed showed me this, so even if you delete it after just one view, take the time out and check this out.)
  • Brent%s's Photo
    One hour and 19 minutes to go. God bless 56k. :|
  • Meretrix%s's Photo
    I am not impressed. What a waste of 1 min. 47 seconds..... (download time)
  • iris%s's Photo
    Really people...wtf?
    It's a commercial. That took lots of time. Probably took more time then both of this week's H2H2 parks combined.
    Stop expecting the best thing ever seen in the entire universe from it, it's undeniably the best RCT commercial ever made, so just enjoy it. Damn, thought people would actually embrace this idea...
  • Nitrous Oxide%s's Photo
    Ahhh, what the hell. Might as well, I have nothing better to do. :lol:
  • Micool%s's Photo

One hour and 19 minutes to go. God bless 56k.

Amen. It needs it. Oh, and 2 hours for me...

Fuck. Fuck you. Fuck off. Fuck in general.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

What if I told you I made that? ;) :p

Or maybe you were being sarcastic.
  • Geoff%s's Photo
    I dl'd it, but it's just a sound file for me..
  • Drew%s's Photo
    I can't even view it. What's wrong? Also, I was wondering when someone would make another RCT Commercial. Know, I have a feeling they're gonna come back now.
  • Chesire%s's Photo
    Error Downloading Codec....

Yup, no vid. Just music.
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    Ugh... I thought it was stupid.. Nothing mind blowing at all...

Turtleman 8)
  • iris%s's Photo
    For those who only get music, I'd go to DivX and download the player there.
    For those like Turtleman, fuck off.
  • Drew%s's Photo
    It was very cool. At first, I thought it was just going to be crop circles. It was cool though. Can we expect it to be released soon? *Taps foot impatiently*
  • Chesire%s's Photo
    Well, it was great. I really liked the purple.

Although, the crop circles did have weird shapes :) They weren't crop circle-ish.
  • iris%s's Photo
    You ever see Signs?
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

Ugh... I thought it was stupid.. Nothing mind blowing at all...

Turtleman 8)

I was wondering when the old, annoying Turtleman would return. :p
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    wow. the video.. looks like.. signs. which is awesome. and the fast paced almost screens of the coaster higlights are amazing.

to the downpart.. ozone´s bushes look TERRIBLE.. i know it´s "signs" but some variation build through SOMETHING would have been nice. oh well.. the rest looks good, not breathtaking.

ill have to commend corkscrewed =D.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    I think the crop circles are just there to build suspense. As far as I know they aren't part of Ozone's section. Maybe there was no farmhouse and dirt road and little bushes throughout or anything like that but it got the idea across well enough and it was great that there was a rainstorm going on. (I'm guessing Cork made the crop circle stuff?) This is from one of the LOS maps of which two sections are finished and three still have to be built so it'll be a while yet before it's finished. Though this is moving pretty fast for an RCT park. iris has got us under the whip ;) I really hope we can expect more of these teasers for the rest of the park. The whole park has a pretty consistent theme and these previews would help to tie it all together.
  • iris%s's Photo
    Here are the "credits".

OZONE created the park seen in the second half of the commercial.
    Foozy actually created the crop circles long ago, in what was originally supposed to be a Signs-themed Blockbuster Challenge Entry.
    I myself came up with the basic ideas for the commercial, and Corkscrewed put it into action.
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    Hmm..
    Ive got windows media player and the divx player....but

The commercial for me is just crop circles throughout. How long is the commercial ? mine is 1:32 (Just incase it never downloaded properly)

im eager to see this so reply asap :p

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading