General Chat / TDP's Final Rant: Fuck RCT2.com

• Doc%s's Photo
    Before I go to a better place (hell), lemme explain why I'm going... like forever. I'm posting it here so I can give you the whole truth and not 'RCT2.com truth' which incidentally sounds like this: "RCT2.com is God. You will comply with what they expect of you will perish".

Anyway. I left the RCT2.com Staff a few days ago. This is because the good staff members were all leaving, and the annoying ones were all staying - and I needed a bit more time. So yeah, I leave and then I come here and realise that I can finally say what I've wanted to for all these months because they can't do anything now I'm not on staff. So I go around posting as a I wish, and then Freak invites me to be a staff member at HQ. I accept.

THEN I hear that the RCT2.com soapbox Gods are discussing me behind my back. Now that pisses me off. I ask some of my old 'friends' from the staff what's being said... thanks for your help shitheads. So now I don't know what they're saying about me and that's so out of order after all I've done there. THEN I get a couple of PMs from the rcthelp most high - all will kneel at his throne of holiness. I had asked if I could keep my RCT2.com inbox (why not? - I deserve it don't I?). Scoop (a guy who I genuinely DO like says that's ok - he is the webmaster and his say should be final. Sambo says it's ok - he is the owner and so his decision should stand, then rcthelp says "um no because I suck cock-a-doodle-doo-a-doodle-doo-a-doodle-doo-a-doodle-doo-a-doodle-doo-a-doodle-doo-a-doodle-doo". He's just a fucking mod, yet he thinks he owns the place. Ergh the fucker. AND THEN I get another PM from him saying "um personal photos are only for staff because I suck cock-a-doodle-doo-a-doodle-doo-a-doodle-doo-a-doodle-doo-a-doodle-doo-a-doodle-doo-a-doodle-doo. BTW I'm removing your siggy from the RCT2.com webspace because it really isn't fair is it?". I'll tell you what's not fucking fair. I bust my guts for FIVE months - at least 12 hours a week and then I get this kind of shit from you. You don't even have the authority or power - get over it. Just because you look like a serial killer sir you don't have to act like one.

Ok, I'll continue. This just enrages me further, so I start letting off steam here and at HQ. Then half the RCT2.com come dithering up to me going "oh are you sure you're ok? Swearing must automatically mean you're mentally ill because it's wrong where I come from". Ergh keep your noses out RCT2.com Staff - you have no power over me and if you really cared, you'd support me - NOT bitch about me, take away the stuff I deserve and then have a go at me for doing what I want at another site.

So to finish: what I think of RCT2.com. Over-modded, SERIOUSLY over-rated, badly run, no content, and full of cock-a-doodle-doo-a-doodle-doo-a-doodle-doo-a-doodle-doo-a-doodle-doo-a-doodle-doo-a-doodle-doo sucking Chauncey Gardner stains in the higher-ranks (oh sorry rcthelp - you're not in the higher ranks are you? Well stop fucking acting like it).

So I'm going. I can't stand this any more. I'll get a new AIM name or something for all you whores, but I'm not gonna tell you - you'll have to track me down. Boycott RCT2.com - leave it for good. It's messed me up enough, don't let the same happen to you.

Doc
  • MindBender5%s's Photo

Over-modded, SERIOUSLY over-rated, badly run, no content, and full of cock-a-doodle-doo-a-doodle-doo-a-doodle-doo-a-doodle-doo-a-doodle-doo-a-doodle-doo-a-doodle-doo sucking Chauncey Gardner stains in the higher-ranks

I think you've reached an Epiphany as the people say here. ;)

... the profanity filter makes it an even stronger argument.
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    Finally TDP. You see it my way. Fuck RCT2.com. Fuck its fucking owners. Fuck its fucking mods (FUCK YOU RBG!!!). Fuck everyone that ever fucking liked that fucking site. FUCK. Fuck the fucking people that are fucking talking behing TDP's back. YOU FUCKING FUCKERS, How would you like it if I fucking talked bad behind your backs, bitches? Wouldn't like that too much, would you? Fuck. Freedom of fucking speach is good thing, um, something you DON'T FUCKING HAVE OVER AT THE SHITHOLE OF A SITE. Fucking RCT2.com drones. Thinking your the best. Get off your fucking high horse, assholes. Your site is a no good, lousy, over-modded shithole. Fuck Boomer, fuck Sambo, fuck Nautical Twilight, fuck RBG, FUCK EVERYONE.

Fuck.
  • Doc%s's Photo
    I agree with all of that except for:

Fuck Boomer, fuck Sambo, fuck Nautical Twilight

• Marshy%s's Photo

Finally TDP.  You see it my way.  Fuck RCT2.com.  Fuck its fucking owners.  Fuck its fucking mods (FUCK YOU RBG!!!).  Fuck everyone that ever fucking liked that fucking site.  FUCK.  Fuck the fucking people that are fucking talking behing TDP's back.  YOU FUCKING FUCKERS, How would you like it if I fucking talked bad behind your backs, bitches?  Wouldn't like that too much, would you?  Fuck.  Freedom of fucking speach is good thing, um, something you DON'T FUCKING HAVE OVER AT THE SHITHOLE OF A SITE.  Fucking RCT2.com drones.  Thinking your the best.  Get off your fucking high horse, assholes.  Your site is a no good, lousy, over-modded shithole.  Fuck Boomer, fuck Sambo, fuck Nautical Twilight, fuck RBG, FUCK EVERYONE.

Fuck.

I Agree

[/end rctfan1556]
  • Titan%s's Photo
    Well, in no way do I think RCT2.com is the best... But when you can get along with people, its a nice site.
  • Tyler%s's Photo
    That's nice.
  • iris%s's Photo
    Well, looks like the inevitable happens.
    With the rise again of RCT Station, the collapse of RCT.com has started.
    It was only a matter of time.
  • Doc%s's Photo
    Amen to that.
  • sircursealot%s's Photo
    :'(
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    Finally. The true RCT2.com bursts from its "facade" as John would call it. And another thing - VP sucks serious cock-a-doodle-doo-a-doodle-doo-a-doodle-doo-a-doodle-doo-a-doodle-doo-a-doodle-doo-a-doodle-doo. Both runners up were better than this month's winner. It's a poor man's spotlight. Sorry AP...
  • iris%s's Photo
    Seeing as TDP & Boomer were my own real serious ties with RCT2.com...I guess I can speak freely now too.

Basically, what ^ said is true..
    VP is pretty damn bad..
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    I'll third that. The VP this time around sucked. I can understand how it was an "old park," but thats no excuse.
  • Nic%s's Photo
    Intresting. It seems like RCT.com was on a time-delayed self-destruct. Seems a pity though, it was a great site. Really. Honestly.

(sic)
  • Doc%s's Photo
    Give it a chance I say.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    I don't mind the site itself, I mind the censorship issues on the boards (as I said in your thread in Troubled Crowd)

Shame this has happened. I think you should have been allowed to keep your e-mail/space.

Well, this is getting very interesting with rct2.com changing hands and rctstation back up. We'll see what happens.

I just hope NE is safe :)
  • Rct Flame%s's Photo
    Well, I can't type alot, that will come later. but let me tell you that VP isn't as I envisioned it to be, and that's why I pulled out. *that story later*
  • twister2489%s's Photo
    After hearing what the staff did to TDP, I'm not sure about RCT2.com anymore. I have a feeling RCT2.com is going to have some serious problems soon if not already.
  • John%s's Photo

So to finish: what I think of RCT2.com. Over-modded, SERIOUSLY over-rated, badly run, no content, and full of cock-a-doodle-doo-a-doodle-doo-a-doodle-doo-a-doodle-doo-a-doodle-doo-a-doodle-doo-a-doodle-doo sucking Chauncey Gardner stains in the higher-ranks (oh sorry rcthelp - you're not in the higher ranks are you? Well stop fucking acting like it).

So I'm going. I can't stand this any more. I'll get a new AIM name or something for all you whores, but I'm not gonna tell you - you'll have to track me down. Boycott RCT2.com - leave it for good. It's messed me up enough, don't let the same happen to you.

Doc

Wow. The world is full of retards. See here for the prime example.

Also, glad to see one person wised up. Sorry it took so long, that was 5 months wasted.

But, work on your use of curse words... "I'll get a new AIM name or something for all you whores" just seems... out of place?
  • Brent%s's Photo

Doc

Tru. Dat.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading