General Chat / What was your first RCT website?

• Nic%s's Photo
    Thats right, your first RCT-based website you were an active member in.

Mine was RCTUK. Great site at the time. Pity it died.

I'm expecting a few RCTUKs, Cavs and Danimations to raise their heads and cry freedom. Or something along those lines.

Elaborate.
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    Here.
  • Doc%s's Photo
    RCT2.com 8@
  • Titan%s's Photo
    The Station...
  • Aeroglobe%s's Photo
    Same. I think the first site I ever went to was the Station. I also found out about NE around the same time (June of '02), but when I tried to Download the stuff, they were all zipped. Since I was a dumb 12 year old, I just forgot about the site, and didn't re-discover until around the time I registered here.

I know I found out about NE a LONG time ago, since AK was on the parkmaker list, and Buster, Ty, Zenshift, and all those guys weren't retired yet.

I wonder what it would've been like then.

Aérôglòbe Posted Image
  • Mike Robbins%s's Photo
    Cav's RCT Depot. That is where I first got involved in the RCT community as a staff member and where my early works were released (Seven Wonders of the World got 10,000 downloads in its first month!).
  • mantis%s's Photo
    RCTUK 4eva!
  • Caddie Gone Mad%s's Photo
    Chocobogo's, if I'm not mistaken...
  • PyroPenguin%s's Photo
    Danimation
  • twister2489%s's Photo
    rct2.com
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Tough one...

Either my fav site of all time (pre-closure), Chocobogo, or COASTERnet. I was at Danimation since the first spotlight, but I never was in on the community stuff.
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    rct2.com and the station, I joined at the same time.
  • sircursealot%s's Photo
    Danimation, when it didn't suck. I remember Silver Lake and Revelations being the latest spotlights.

I got back into the game a few years later when I heard RCT2 was coming out. I went to RCT2.com, then the Station, then here.
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    i didn't brave any forums until danimation forums.
    first site i visited regularily was cavs depot.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    station was my first site, chocobogo the first i sent work to. and my first forum was TycoonPlanet (i joined the day i got RCT2, Oct. 10th 2002).
  • spiderman%s's Photo
    I first joined Extremerct.com september 20th, 2001, and then 4 days later I joined rct station.
  • MickMaximus%s's Photo
    RCTStation
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    chocobogo
  • SuperMario%s's Photo
    danimation, though i never posed, only viewed.
  • Dantheman%s's Photo
    World of Fantasy

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading