Music Forum / Battle of the Bands

Which song do you like better?

• Nitrous Oxide%s's Photo
    Well once upon a time at Danimation I started this. And now I am bringing it back to New Element. The rules are simple. You vote for the better song and next week I will pick a new band to go up against the winner. You can also suggest bands/songs in the post. Rescent songs would be good. Only Rock/Metal bands please ;)

And what better way to start then have Staind and the band who got Staind to where they are today. I horribly think Limp Bizkit sucks and they lost the only good part about them [Wes] and other than that getting Staind big was the only good thing about them. But anyways, go ahead and vote. If you haven't heard the songs. Go download them! Atleast the Staind song anyways.

:devil: NitrousOxide :devil:
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    i don't really like either.....
    A suggestion might have been nice.
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    I really don't know.
    That's cool. I been listening to Korn for almost 10 years now. Their newer stuff is not the greatest. I am not going to say I don't like it and try to be cool because it seems to not be cool to like Korn lately. Korn is good and I am always looking forward to what they have instore. Although I don't listen to many EmoMetal bands. I am more into stuff like Chimaira, Dry Kill Logic, Spineshank, Ill Nino, Factory 81, Taproot, Finger Eleven, Staind, Cold, Marilyn Manson [TGOG sucked ass], Korn, Static-X, Fear Factory, Dope, Cradle of Filth, Arch Enemy, The Devin Townsend Band, etc. I have a very wide range in music. A true posuer would only listen to what is cool, or what everyone else listens to. I listen to what I like and I represent what I like. Hell, I have cds from Trust Co. to Cannibal Corpse to Bush to Fuel.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

Uh, sorry.

Um, nobody likes my types of music, so theres no use anyways.

But, um, Korn.
    And Disturbed.

I guess.

Because Korn and Disturbed are so much better than Limp Bizkit.

Silly little boy.

Besides, who the hell still listens to Limp Bizkit?
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    In the end I picked Limp Bizkit. Staind is shit.
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    I don't know what I'm talking about, do I.
  • `sfkstyle%s's Photo

Is there an option for "both are shit?"

The whole EmoMetal thing should have never came to be.

And, Limp Bizshit is just...  horrible.  Damn them for igniting the rap-rock phase.

you know nothing about music.
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    I know.
  • `sfkstyle%s's Photo
    gj at it
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    Well SFK, whats your opinion on this matter?
  • `sfkstyle%s's Photo
    well, I've seen Staind live twice... that was two years ago, though. Well, it's better than LB. so, that's how I voted. :- |

In the end I picked Limp Bizkit. Staind is shit.

I think you picked Limp Bizkit because their new guitar player looks like he is from The All American Rejects. :lol:
  • mantis%s's Photo
    I vote Limp Bizkit, in spite of hating both.

Rollin' and their Mission Impossible track at least had some sort of thing going for them...Staind just drone...
    Someone can close this. There haven't been any votes in a couple days. Staind wins 4-3.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

Someone can close this. There haven't been any votes in a couple days. Staind wins 4-3.

This topic should have been closed a long time ago for sucking so bad.
  • sircursealot%s's Photo
    Why must thou choose such sucketh bands?
  • Sandman%s's Photo

That's cool. I been listening to Korn for almost 10 years now. Their newer stuff is not the greatest. I am not going to say I don't like it and try to be cool because it seems to not be cool to like Korn lately. Korn is good and I am always looking forward to what they have instore.

Korn hates Untouchables. They regret ever making it. They were trying a new producer and he wanted it to be nice a polished. Korn's just not that. Korn said they're going into their new album and not giving a shit how polished it is. They're going back to the way they used to make them. Down, dirty, and loud as hell. They were upposedly finishing up the album late August, when the finished Ozzfest, the album should come out this fall.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Ha! I actually kinda liked Here to Stay, but that Did My Time song may very well be the worst song on radio right now. So fuck them.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading