News / The List Update

• iris%s's Photo
    Posted Image Posted Image user posted image

The List has been updated again, but it's only half an update.
    The Top 50 has been updated, but we will have a brand new 10 Should-Be's posted within the week.
    We have four new additions to the list.
    #10 -- Disney's Forgotten Kingdom by Natelox
    #17 -- Walt Disney's Tilted Acres by Meretrix
    #23 -- SAP Cataclysm by Blind Guardian and Coaster Ed
    #36 -- Wasted Years by Twisted

Also, stay tuned for the Wasted Years download...
    And don't forget about those Should-Be's coming!
    Hi-Rollers Results are coming...(eventually)...
  • Nic%s's Photo
    Nice to see Cataclysm placing so high after such a short time.

And the shot of Wasted Years looks amazing from what I can see...
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo
    Hello.

<====wants to see these "Wasted Years"...

Raven-SDI
    §
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    nice update.

Wasted years looked awesome when Twisted showed it to me a while ago I can't wait to see the finished product.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Cool update...but if you want I could re-write some of the crappy ones (MM is STILL really near to #1 ;))

I don't agree with you on a lot of things in this list, but we have different tastes so that's fine. Cataclysm is good on there, and DAMN I wanna see the Wasted Years!

Nice update :) I wonder who's written the Should-Bes this time?
  • sircursealot%s's Photo
    Wow, both Disney parks are waaaaaaay to high in my opinion. DFK should be high-40's, and DTA IMO should be off the list. #23 is a good placing, though I would personally place it a few spots higher, but that's just my opinion.

I hope to see Wasted Years soon (naming parks after Iron Maiden songs, tsk tsk Twisted :p )
  • sloB%s's Photo
    tilted acres is defniltey high in my opinion but i wasnt htat crazy about it. hey its your list
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo

Cool update...but if you want I could re-write some of the crappy ones (MM is STILL really near to #1 ;))

YES PLEASE. Iris, IMO if there is one thing you could do to improve this list it is to update the write-ups. Either that, or word the write-ups so that you wont have to alter them in the future.

Actually, now that I mention it, I would really like to see a "Peak Position" sort of column for each park........ you know, so we can see how high it once was and compare that to its current position and stuff. That would be nice. Remember when Disneys Beautiful World was #7? And now it is on the verge of falling off the list......... my how time has flown.............

I am still loving this list though. KEEP IT GOING!!!

EDIT- Nvmd. That Peak Position thing wasnt there last update........... :D
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    QUOTE IRIS ON DFK:

Great job Nate, and with this, your very unique Hi-Rollers Entry, and your area in LOS, it looks like you've found your niche once again...can anybody say Parkmaker of the Year again?

No, I can't. But I can sure say Coaster Ed...and those are two words I won't forget.

I actually found DFK verrrry boring and brown at most points...however the rides and theming were what got my attention. Overall, a nice list update. My choice would've been to NOT put Tilted Acres so high, Aurora's Bay so low, and I would've put Cataclysm MUCH higher for the quality that it had over some of the other parks. I haven't seen Twisted's park (but I WANT TO!!!), so I can't judge that.

I do have to say that I highly disagree with some of the parks placements on this list...but hey whatever. It IS your list. I have my own little dealio..this is your game.
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    dfk - higher
    TA - not seen it
    SC - About right
    WY - cant wait to see it...

oh and cant wait for the hi rollers and 10 should be's
  • Rct Flame%s's Photo
    I can't wait to see what Twisted's been up to.

Can't wait for the 10 should be's and ESPECIALLY the Hi-Rollers results.
  • BigFoot%s's Photo
    I must be the only one dreading the hi-roller results.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    I can't wait to see the ten "should bes" and is that one of Twisteds RCT1 or 2. If it's one i really need to try to get it working (again)...
  • Ozone%s's Photo

I can't wait to see the ten "should bes" and is that one of Twisteds RCT1 or 2.  If it's one i really need to try to get it working (again)...

Start getting rct working then.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading