Ask the Experts / Question For Masters...

• 76 Trombones%s's Photo
    I have a really big problem with making buildings in RCT2. They turn out bland, sqaure, and just overall shitty. How do I correct this problem? How do others here make building like the masters, Corkscrewed, Fatha', sacoasterfreak, etc? I just don't know why, but I just CAN'T make a decent building, even with the scenery I want. Help please?!

- 76 Trombones :(
  • natelox%s's Photo
    not that i play RCT2, my biggest suggestion would be to look at the masters you mentioned, try imitating their buildings, then morph it into your own style. If that doesn't work for you, I would suggest lookiing at buildings in real life (outside of theme parks) and try imitating those...ALthough i would definetly suggest the first one.
  • sloB%s's Photo
    ya do what Natelox said and the best thing to do is of course spotlights and runner - ups but we have a great resource coming up: HIGH ROLLERS.

I would strongly suggest looking at sloB's architecture if ou want to improve :D :D :D
  • twister2489%s's Photo
    You could try these tutorials. They can be really helpful. There is no turorial fo making buildings, but it has some with how to make wall patterns, roofing, balconies etc. They can be helpful if you are new to the game or want to get better at something.

The Parkmaker's Guide
  • Evil WME%s's Photo

You could try these tutorials.  They can be really helpful.  There is no turorial fo making buildings, but it has some with how to make wall patterns, roofing, balconies etc.  They can be helpful if you are new to the game or want to get better at something.

The Parkmaker's Guide

lol @ "the parkmaking guide"

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading