General Chat / Where do you live?

• PyroPenguin%s's Photo

Philly, and yes as slob said, im pissed about those eagle, I mean 17-0 God damn. :@

Its just because Tampa is damn good, going all the way again this year.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo

Foggy San Francisco, CA.

Then you should know where I lived.
  • `sfkstyle%s's Photo

We're better than Iowa. They suck. Lots.

indeed.
    I once went to the mall of the bluffs posing as a fellow iowan, greeting cars with nebraska plates entering the parking lot...
    "don't you wish you lived in iowa! ?? !" ... fun times.
  • Adix%s's Photo

Orlando, Florida. I hate this city. Especially where I live. Sea World, Disney, and Universal make a triangle around where I live, lots of tourists.

You cuntbucket. I'd kill to live where you do.... anyway, about where I live...

It's On This Map

Edit: Fuck counting -
    Centered Over My Bedroom
    Where I'm posting from right now
    Centered Over My Favorite Place In School
  • Bender902%s's Photo
    I live in Louisville, Ky. Small town atmosphere,(16th largest city, bet none of you all new that) but all the great advantages of a large city...except for pro sports teams. Got to love college sports!

Bender902 :devil:
  • Alienated%s's Photo
    Pikeville, Ky

yeah, its a small place in eastern Ky...
  • JiMeMo%s's Photo

You cuntbucket. I'd kill to live where you do.... anyway, about where I live...

If I lived in that "state" called Wisconsin, I'd wanna move anywhere! :p
  • GuestLittle Wilso%s's Photo
    I live on a farm just outside of coleambally on this map. Its in NSW Australia and only has about 650-700 people.

:et: Turned :et:
  • Dantheman%s's Photo
    I moved a few weeks ago and I live in the most boring inbreed town of all time. Good job am only 2 miles away from Ashton.

heres a picture of the town

Mossley

It looks like emmerdale :(
  • mantis%s's Photo
    lmao @ Dan.

Ozone - wtf?
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    South Dartmouth, Massachusetts.

Formerly of North Dartmouth, Massachusetts (i.e. a week and a half ago).

The southern part of town is the rich-ass neighborhood. Everywhere I look is expensive cars and nice rich people walking for fitness. And it's a quarter-mile walk to the ocean. Real nice. The town is in the southeastern part of the Massachusetts mainland, where MA and Rhode Island meet down on the ocean.

It's nice to live among the rich when you're middle-class, kiddies.
  • sircursealot%s's Photo
    I'm still waiting for the first smartass to post the latitude and longitude positions of their home.

But then again, NE are moronz.
  • Sandman%s's Photo
    Suffolk County, Long Island, New York
  • Fanatic Of RCT%s's Photo
    Phoenix, Arizona...If you want to get specific Ahwatukee...

The most boring shit hole on the face of this earth

But then again, if you ask that Penguin Bitch, he's dying to live here ;)
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo

Bethesda Maryland, pretty close to DC (I bike there a lit-6 miles)

NO shit. I work in Bethesda.

Kai :|
  • Foozycoaster%s's Photo

NO shit.  I work in Bethesda.

Kai  :X

Oshiz. I'd be sweet if you worked at the air rights center, as my dad pretty much owns it. (real estate agent regional manager or somtihng of that nature.

What area do you work? do you experience the "BCC rush" of open-lunchers, or are you too far away?
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo

NO shit.  I work in Bethesda.

Kai  :X

Oshiz. I'd be sweet if you worked at the air rights center, as my dad pretty much owns it. (real estate agent regional manager or somtihng of that nature.

What area do you work? do you experience the "BCC rush" of open-lunchers, or are you too far away?

Actually, I work at the Marriott HQ, over by Mont. Mall (Democracy Blvd.), so I don't get over by the BCC area that much. Traffic there can get rather nasty...around lunch especially. Even 355 can be a pain in the ass.

Kai :yup:
  • The Drizzle%s's Photo
    Near Columbus, Ohio. Pickerington...nice place...minus my neighborhood.
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    Sussex, England.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading