News / New Parkmaker

• iris%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Meretrix Parkmaker Page

Congratulations to Meretrix for becoming New Element's newest Parkmaker! Winning the spotlight with Disney's Tilted Acres obviously had a lot to do with it, as did his great screens for Twilight Springs, his new realistic traditional park. Unknowingly to me, Meretrix was also known at Danimation long ago, under the alias "Coasterjunkie!", where he released four Six Flags-based LL parks, parks I remember from way back. He also seemingly has created a RCT2 park before Tilted Acres, in Six Flags Adventure Island, a fun park with flaws...flaws he seems to have taken control of with Tilted Acres. Congrats again Meretrix, and welcome to the club!

Also, Timothy Cross has been added as the newest Radar Blip.
  • BigFoot%s's Photo
    Sweet stuff. I can't wait to check out some of your previous work. Can't believe you didn't send it to me!

Nice addition iris.

Congrads, Meretrix.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    winning spotlight has ALL to do with it... right?

congrats =D.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Um. Yeah. How can you NOT make the only person in the world who can make WW look good? THAT takes some serious skill.

Congratulations, Meretrix! You're one of us!

Now, if you'll kindly follow me to the back room for The Initiation...
  • Meretrix%s's Photo
    As long as following you to the back of the room doesn't involve sheep, or paddles, or dark hoods, or anything else that reminds me of college ;) .

Hee hee, thanks for the welcome Corky.
  • PyroPenguin%s's Photo
    No, we have far more fun planned for you :)

Congrats and welcome to our little club thing, personally I feel this is long overdue (Iris knows that one). Can't wait to see more from you.
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    Congratulations, welcome to the club. Good job on the park.
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo
    Coasterjunkie....... Coasterjunkie....... Yeah I remember you. You were submitting stuff for Spotlight at D-net around the same time I was.

Anyway, you have improved beyond recognition. Congrats, and stuff.

EDIT- 33 years old?!?! Thats like, over twice my age!
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    welcome aboard
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    Congrats

I haven't looked at your spotlight park as I don't have WW. it looked awesome and anyone that can make WW look good is gotta be a NE parkmaker :).
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Well done :)

Nice old parks, too!
  • Timothy Cross%s's Photo
    Thanks for putting me on the radar Iris. I read what you said on the park maker page and I can assure you I'll be around more now. :)

Meretrix- Congats on becoming an NE Park Maker. I couldn't see your park 'in full' because I don't have WW,but from looking at the screens I could tell it was a kick-ass park and perhaps the 'most Disney' of all time. Great work and congradgulations once again. I'm sure you have a wonderful future ahead of you.
  • Toon%s's Photo
    Congrats Meretrix.

33 huh, back off as I'm NE's resident old fart!
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Hey, Meretrix, since Toon owns a restaurant and you own a toy company, maybe you two can get together and sell Happy Meals.
  • Scarface%s's Photo

Hey, Meretrix, since Toon owns a restaurant and you own a toy company, maybe you two can get together and sell Happy Meals.

:lol:
  • Twisted%s's Photo
    Congratulations!

From what I can see you fully deserved the spot.

I look forward to seeing your future work too.
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    Logo=REALLY REALLY REALLY boring

Hey everyone, my name is Derek Sullivan, am 33 years old, and I live in San Francisco, California. I am currently the owner of a toy company, one of the coolest jobs in the world. I used to be known as Coasterjunkie! back at Danimation if any of you remember me, I made a bunch of Six Flags-based rct parks, none were really that incredible, but still pretty fun in my opinion. I just won the NE Spotlight for my WW park Disney's Tilted Acres (don't worry, I won't be using WW anymore ;). Anyways, I hope you enjoy my page, and my parks.

Dude, you rule. I didn't know you were older and stuff, and you're the leader of a toy company!??!?! Killer...what I wouldn't give to have that job when I'm older. Lol.

Anyways, congrats...I just wish I could see DTA...and don't get too cocky this time. ;) :rolleyes:
  • Micool%s's Photo
    I was a bit surprised after seeing this as I think some of your work is a bit questionable, but I don't know, something about your LL parks...

I'm convinced :D
  • John%s's Photo
    I too have some mixed feelings about it, don't get me wrong, DTA was a great park overall, but some things seemed either out of place or messy, kinda' hindering it abit I suppose. Ah, oh well, who wouldn't be at least a bit jealous? ;) Congrats, Meretrix.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo

Congrats Meretrix.

33 huh, back off as I'm NE's resident old fart!

You guys may be older but I think I'm the winner in the grumpy/senile department.

Welcome Meretrix. Your old parks look good too, I look forward to viewing those. Don't worry, you'll only have to wash the latrines until another new guy shows up.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading