(Archive) Advertising District / Palace of the ice queen

• TerrorTech%s's Photo
    Press preview Sept 21st

Palace of the Ice Queen: interactive dark ride adventure (Sally Rides)
    Presented by Ben & Jerry's Homemade.

Attached Images

• Attached Image: Array
  • ECC%s's Photo
    I never knew you could upload red x's. :it:
  • CoasterWizard%s's Photo
    :0 Spotlight. Now.
  • Prince%s's Photo

:0 Spotlight. Now.

LMAO,

I must agree though it doesn't show much it is very...intriguing?

~Prince Ashitaka~ 8@

P.S. Maybe its just because little red x's turn me on...
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    I got it figured out.

The numbshit was tired of waiting when the image was uploading so he pressed the "back" button and it didn't finish upload.

Reading this post should enable him to get it up.
  • CoasterkidMWM%s's Photo
    Yeah you're probably right. It loads maybe half a centimeter and then just X's itself. Haha this would make a crappy "Dos Equis" commercial, with two screens like that. Ok I'm done kill me later.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Well it SOUNDS cool, what with all that ice cream...

mmmmmm...

Welcome to the boards, TT. Oooh, rival TTs!
  • TerrorTech%s's Photo
    Lol, classic 'welcome' to the NE forums.

Check-out two pics of the ice palace and a park cafe via the link.....or a blank screen of goodness on my past track record.

TerrorTech library
  • TheTheif%s's Photo
    Amazing, just plain out amazing
  • Toon%s's Photo
    The ice palace is fantastic! I really hate the ZT rocks you used in the second screen and your use of water in the same screen isn't working for me. I love the row boat by the doors on the water tho...great boathouse feel there! Little details like that make me feel warm and fuzzy.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    *shivers*

I don't like that ice palace, it gives me the creeps :( Maybe that's the idea? Hehe, cool building (and setting) - even if it is quite scary!

Now I do like the look of Coffee&Cakes :) The snowy fences are a good choice, but I reckon you should make the land under the paths dirt or something like that :)
  • Physco%s's Photo
    That is amazing. That ice palace is huge and cold. Not a place I would like to live. The way you pull it off though astounds me. I have never seen an Ice Palace this large. I don't know which way to go. Either I would love to go there or hate to go there. Anyway, the second screen is nice, but can be improved. The rocks are nice, just don't overuse them. And the pond is nice, it's just too square. Vary it's shape a little, and this park could be awesome.
  • CoasterkidMWM%s's Photo
    Well thats just simply insane! Lots of new realistic parkmakers coming around. I really like the cafe area with the little rowboat. I hope you don't rapidly transition from the ice palace to the cafe area. Make it smooth if you haven't.
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    heh, the use of ice reminds me of my rct2 mini...

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading