4th-Meretrix
    5th-Deanosrs
  • ECC%s's Photo
    Congratulations.
  • artist%s's Photo
    k sorry just thought id make a little nice topic
    :'(
  • sircursealot%s's Photo
    Congratulations for having the shittiest taste in parks ever.
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    4 out of 5 of those members are in nemesis chris' club, RCTX.

I smell favouritism.
  • artist%s's Photo
    Whats your problem whats wrong with toontower, Kumba and meretrix??

edit* no trust me i really think there good it has nothing to do with my club.
  • Titan%s's Photo

I smell favouritism.

Only 3 are...
  • Meretrix%s's Photo
    Thanks for the props Nemesis....There are however WAY more talented people that produce parks on a more consistent basis.
  • BigFoot%s's Photo

I smell favouritism.

Twister, deanosrs and Meretrix. 3 not 4.

Though Meretrix hasn't posted in our folder nor contacted me for ages.... ;).

Though I'd tend to agree their are better parkmakers out their.
  • artist%s's Photo
    Yeah there may be but this is my personal opinion and it dosnt have anything to do with my club its just i really like there latest parks.
  • thorpedo%s's Photo

Thanks for the props Nemesis....There are however WAY more talented people that produce parks on a more consistent basis.

Way to make a point, genius.

Ladies and gentlemen..Meretrix!! The new Mr. Obvious! *clapclapclap*
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    It's not a bad list actually. He obviously just likes RCT2.

My list:
    1]Coaster Ed
    2]Coaster Ed
    3]Coaster Ed
    4]Coaster Ed
    5]Coaster Ed

And I couldn't squeeze him in to the top 5, but I really should also mention Coaster Ed

:angel:
    EDIT: click the angel
  • artist%s's Photo
    lol coaster ed i dont think i have seen any of your work do you have any links to some of it. ;)
  • Meretrix%s's Photo
    WOW!!!! Struck yet again by one of Thorp's insightful and witty arrows!! That makes it, what, twice in one week? I was simply expressing thanks to Nemesis Chris for putting me on a list. I think I'll say this only once to you Thorp.....you really piss me off and I don't think I like you at all.

Everyone else, have a lovely weekend. ;)
  • BigFoot%s's Photo
    I'm really gettin sick of people here lately.

To put my foot through the door here.

A few weeks ago, Meretrix got made a parkmaker/spotlight. He treaded the fine line between thankful and arrogant.

Every since then, Thorpedo (and a few others), seem to be treading a fine line between in awe and jealous.

Meretrix fixed his attitude, why don't you fix yours thorp.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    um.. thanx. i will take second to TT any day *bows*
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo

WOW!!!! Struck yet again by one of Thorp's insightful and witty arrows!! That makes it, what, twice in one week? I was simply expressing thanks to Nemesis Chris for putting me on a list. I think I'll say this only once to you Thorp.....you really piss me off and I don't think I like you at all.

Everyone else, have a lovely weekend. ;)

lol i thot u were iris coz of the same avatar.

???
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    It doesn't really mean anything. Its just my 'sarcasm high' for the day. I'm a very sarcastic (and witty if you will) person. Most people get used to that.

I'm NOT stuck with awe...but yes, I suppose I am a little jealous. Who wouldn't be, with a guy who gets a parkmaker spot with one park release... :rolleyes:
  • BigFoot%s's Photo
    Point made, but if you'd seen his parkmaker page, he actually has released previous works, just this being his first real reconized piece.

And others made parkmaker on first real work. Does the name, NeViS ring a bell?
  • Toon%s's Photo

Congratulations for having the shittiest taste in parks ever.

I really appreciate that comment.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading