RCT Discussion / My top 5 parkmakers

• sircursealot%s's Photo

I really appreciate that comment.

LOL, that wasn't aimed at you, but I fail to see how people lioke twister and Dean (as good as they are) are top 5 worthy.
  • Meretrix%s's Photo
    It doesn't really mean anything. Its just my 'sarcasm high' for the day. I'm a very sarcastic (and witty if you will) person. Most people get used to that.
    [QUOTE]

.....bored now. :yup:
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Guys. It's a list of opinions. Do you really need to flame someone over an OPINION? You don't see me complaining that I'm not on half of everyone's top twenty lists, do you?
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    [quote name='Meretrix' date='Sep 19 2003, 07:01 PM']It doesn't really mean anything. Its just my 'sarcasm high' for the day. I'm a very sarcastic (and witty if you will) person. Most people get used to that.
    [quote]

.....bored now. :yup:[/quote]
    I....don't get it.
  • Micool%s's Photo

You don't see me complaining that I'm not on half of everyone's top twenty lists, do you?

WTF? I'm not on anyone's!!

On the flip side, I'm always complaining. :D
  • Meretrix%s's Photo
    [QUOTE]I....don't get it.[QUOTE]

Not surprisingly..........

I think you're a punk and I don't like you. How plain is that?

And Micool....you're on my "radar blip" for kick ass rap ;)
  • artist%s's Photo
    I post my top 5 parkmakers at the moment and expecting people to post there top 5 parkmakers they start a big argument over nothing 8@
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Everyone go read Blitz's Haikus in the general discussion forum and relax, man. It seems like people are just at each others throats all of the time lately. Just relax.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

I post my top 5 parkmakers at the moment and expecting people to post there top 5 parkmakers they start a big argument over nothing 8@

I hear you, Chris.

Sometimes, NE seems more hungry for flames than Bush's Cabinet.
  • artist%s's Photo
    Lol yeah ive seen for myself. :)
  • mantis%s's Photo
    1. Coaster Ed
    2. X-Sector
    3. Fatha' Grinch
    4. Harakiri
    5. Natelox

6. Mala

(Hey! Would you look at that! I posted a list without any ifs and buts! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to gaze on my full and honest opinion without me immediately negating it! And i'm actually being completely honest here...that is my order!)
  • deanosrs%s's Photo

LOL, that wasn't aimed at you, but I fail to see how people lioke twister and Dean (as good as they are) are top 5 worthy.

He's seen Dolphin and my new park so he's in a better position to judge than you are.... Even though I wouldn't put me near the top 5... but I'm chuffed to in this one nonetheless :)

And on a side note it's deano....

Anyway.

In no order....

Corkscrewed
    Foozy
    ToonTower
    Butterfinger
    SACoasterFreak

It changes nearly every day...
  • sircursealot%s's Photo
    Since everyone's doing it...

1. roomraider
    2. Coaster Ed
    3. Evil WME
    4. Harakiri
    5. x-sector
  • Meretrix%s's Photo
    Foozy
    Toon
    Corky
    John
    Metro & Marshy
  • artist%s's Photo
    Now this is what i wanted and actully this is my biggest load of replys in one of my topic yet. :)
  • Micool%s's Photo
    Coaster Ed
    Harakiri
    mantis
    X-Sector
    Posix

etc.

I refuse to list anyone who hasn't tried at least one different, crazy theme.
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    John
    Voodoo
    ToonTowner
    SAC
    Scarface
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    bah...

1. mala
    2-5. SACF, greg, mantis, buster

=P
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    [quote name='Meretrix' date='Sep 19 2003, 10:43 PM'][quote]I....don't get it.[quote]

Not surprisingly..........

I think you're a punk and I don't like you. How plain is that?

And Micool....you're on my "radar blip" for kick ass rap ;)[/quote]
    Good god. Let it go. You've already been bashed many times already, how is this different? I'm 14...and you're...not.

How plain is that?
  • mantis%s's Photo

bah...

1. mala
    2-5.  SACF, greg, mantis, buster

=P

*glows*
    Awww, you're so sweet!

Add ozone to my earlier list. Please.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading