RCT Discussion / Time Twisters info...

• CoasterWizard%s's Photo
    Check it.
    Some new information about the themes. It sounds about as promising as Wacky Worlds.
    Time Twisters page
  • ECC%s's Photo
    Minatour maze, huh? Mazes are hardcoded. New rides?

Animated t-rex? It would have to be large scenery. Large scenery can't currently be animated. Huh, maybe they are actually putting new stuff in this one. :rolleyes:
  • Cap'n Quack%s's Photo
    all it is really is RCT2.com on CD-ROM

crappy scenery and all.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

Minatour maze, huh? Mazes are hardcoded. New rides?

Animated t-rex? It would have to be large scenery. Large scenery can't currently be animated. Huh, maybe they are actually putting new stuff in this one. :rolleyes:

An animated T-Rex can just be a dino wriggling his arms. I recently saw some nice animated scenery featuring animals that moved a whole lot, so it wouldn't be anything special.

LOL @ Jet Pack Coaster.
  • CoasterkidMWM%s's Photo
    The roaring 20's theme might have flashing signs and stuff, so that COULD be good, we'll just have to wait and see. The jet pack coaster is probably just another variation of one of the S&S rides. We all KNOW that they'll screw with the 4th dimension trains for the future theme, I wonder how badly they'll screw them up!
  • ECC%s's Photo
    All I think the jet pack ride is the "mini flying coaster" with a little jet pack on it. :rolleyes:
  • Koaster_King%s's Photo
    Hehe I can download it. :birthday2:
  • Turtleman%s's Photo

Hehe I can download it.  :birthday2:

OMG YOUR SO SPECIAL!!!!

Can't wait for the dino coaster/\

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading