(Archive) Advertising District / Mountain Spring Hotel

• TerrorTech%s's Photo
    Ive added some new pics of the Mountain Spring Hotel alongside the Ice palace pic.
    The WinterVale section of the park is complete...Ive started construction on the Heraldia section of the park and the B&M hyper 'Broadsword'.....click the link......

TerrorTech library
  • TerrorTech%s's Photo
    Re-linked Here:
    TerrorTech library
  • guljam%s's Photo
    wOw~

White concept! Very white I love it
  • Corkscrew%s's Photo
    Sweet idea, that ice palace! The other screens were also fantastic (nice cafe and the spillwater looks awesome), however i don't really like the mack bobsled, the layout looks cause it's so large, a bit unrealistic.

Butt anyway, it looks like a nice themepark ;) Good job TerrorTech!
  • MickMaximus%s's Photo
    Very nice. The ice palace is immense and the rest of the archy looks really good.

I have never really been a fan of the bobsled either. But overall nice job.
  • CoasterkidMWM%s's Photo
    That coaster by the splash ride is ruining the look of the area. it's way too big (coaster). The splash ride looks okay though. I really really like the hotels though! I especially like how you have the inside themed and then you put glass around it so you can see inside of it.
  • Leighx%s's Photo
    :0 gd god tht is cool.!!
  • Cap'n Quack%s's Photo
    nice use of John's scenery
  • Geoff%s's Photo
    the ice castle rocks
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    Wow.

This looks amazing. The ice palace idea is the best thing I've ever seen in RCT, I am thinking...great use of custom scenery and the 'ice' color that rarely gets used.

Nice idea with the other hotel too. I'm likin the brown and green wood combo..it mixes together to make a very pleasing effect. Your theming could use some work in this area however...but it still looks amazing.

Keep at it.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading