Ask the Experts / Drexler for RCT Deluxe?

• sloB%s's Photo
    I was stupid enough to buy RCT Deluxe recently after losing both RCT and LL. I soon relized that the Drexler doesn't work with it.

Does anyone know of a way to get it to work, and or if there is a modified version of the patch that works for Deluxe.

If anyone knows, I would really appreciate it. Thanks
  • sloB%s's Photo
    can someone please help me?

I hate to admit it, but I have never actually seen any of the NE(RCT1) Spotlights...

I bought this to see them (mostly for inspiratioin) and I didn'y know that
    RCT Deluxe totally sucks. The gay coding.

But anyway I read at the RCT Patch site that they were not going to make another
    patch for it but that someone else might. If anyone did, I would really like to have it.

PLEASE???
  • guljam%s's Photo
    umm..

RCT Deluxe is Add-on pack?(right?)

maybe RCT Deluxe is Original+LL

-_-;

in fact I'm 40% Understand -_-;

MAYBE YOU WANT DELUXE PATCH?
  • posix%s's Photo
    slob, what Windows have you got?
    Because there are different Drexler patches for 9x and 2k/XP. Unfortunately, they are both the same *.exe and look identical and the 9x version is way more spread as well.
    Maybe that's the problem.
    Does LL work when you don't have the drexler patch applied?
  • Toon%s's Photo
    I had heard that Drexler does not work with the new RCT bundles that came out. I highly doubt anyone has taken the time to develop a patch specifically for these versions tho. I haven't heard anything one existing at least.

Sorry for the bad news.
  • sloB%s's Photo
    ya thanks anyways for the help guys, but i have been told by plenty of people that Drexler doesn't work for Deluxe becuase the guys from atari added some anti-coding or something.

Fucking sucks but its the truth. Ill have to return it and buy them again seperately. ugh
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Download CF and LL. I mean, you already paid for the games, so it's not like they're losing a sale.
  • sloB%s's Photo
    ^ I wish that worked...

I have XP and theres an official patch I need for the game to work. If I were to download it, the patch doesn't recognize the game for the patch.

At least thats what has always happened for me. If there is something I could do, hook me up

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading