Custom Scenery Exchange / Atlantis/Sea Theming

• tom25489%s's Photo
    Click Here For Progress Topic

I have been given the idea to do a Sea Theme......after some quick thinking i decided to go ahead with the idea and am now working on a new Atlantis/Sea Theming which may soon contain Atlantis ruins , Glass tanks , Walk through Aquarium and any other objects that come to mind.

Early drawings and research screens at the above link (over time more screens will be added)

http://www.freewebs....9/FirstPrGs.PNG links directly to the pic.
    How about you just link us directly to the stuff instead of posting it on another forum? :-p

Edited by Corkscrewed, 22 September 2003 - 02:36 AM.

• jon%s's Photo
    thankyou, just wot i need. Iv'e been looking for atlantis stuff for ages. Thankyou again.
  • tom25489%s's Photo
    UPDATE - Atlantis Curved Glass Piece

I've done some first drawings of every view for the curved glass piece. I've also added a Atlantis Blue See Through path with sparkles.
    Screen Removed
    I fuly emphasise that the screens shown are just for preview purposes ... not the final product. (unless stated)So don't pick out small drawing errors as the objects haven't been neatened-up yet
  • tom25489%s's Photo
    UPDATE - ZT Atlantean Objects , Sea Foliage

I've now made objects using art from the Atlantean objects in Zoo Tycoon : Large Arch , Large Column , Small 1/4 Column.

I've also made two foliage objects. (Full and 1/4 tile) More foliage will be included in the theme.
  • tom25489%s's Photo
    UPDATE - Changed Art For Arches and Columns

Screen Removed
  • Hyper Helix%s's Photo
    Me really like the arches and stuff.
  • jon%s's Photo
    yeah me to, great job
  • ECC%s's Photo
    They look like something from wacky worlds.
  • tom25489%s's Photo

They look like something from wacky worlds

I guess you're negitivaly commenting on the size of the objects. I do already know there is a size issue with the Arch and Column .. and it will be looked into before release.
    -----------------------------------------

There are many updates to the theme since the last post here.
    As RCT2.com is my main area for my themes and is more active in the Custom Scenery department , progress is always first there. So it is suggested you check This Link regularly for any new updates.
  • tom25489%s's Photo
    **Taken From RCT2.com**

UPDATE - Outside View Aquarium Glass Wall

I've created a wall with a glass section inside for aquariums that are viewed from the Outside->Inside. The bubble brick is just used as an example for any animations behind the wall.
    Posted Image
  • tom25489%s's Photo
    :spam:
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    It sounds good, but I'm not able to see the round up pic, I get the typical cannot find server/no page to display error. Anyways, it's a great idea, one I was toying with recently since I need an aquarium/ocean scene in my upcoming parks. But this should look much better than anything I could do (nothing), so I'm looking forwards to the theming's release.
  • tom25489%s's Photo
    ROUND UP

...of the objects so far....most/all objects are not final drawings

Posted Image
  • tom25489%s's Photo
    -- All further updates will be posted at RCT2.com's Forums --

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading