Ask the Experts / Hmm, i messed up guest entry points...

• Fade2Grey%s's Photo
    My guests come onto the first tile and stick, they won't walk into my park? Anyone know what I did? I have the 8 cars trainer, i guess it was something with that.

I can send someone the park if they think they can sort it, i know a lot of you guys don't care about peeps but seeing the little guys walking around, eating burgers, the cha-ching when they buy an unbrella... that shit makes the game for me : )

Help please.

~Fade
  • jon%s's Photo
    im not sure how to fix it but i know wot's wrong. when you places the guest entry points you placed the first one correctly, pointing the right the way. However, the second one was placed facing thje wrong way so it looks like this ---------><-----------. This guests walk in and get stuck
  • Fade2Grey%s's Photo
    Good guess, but i don't think that's what it is. Here's how they look...

Thanks for the reply though jon.

~Fade

... grr, i've lost the attach image thing too now. mither...

Posted Image
  • jon%s's Photo
    then there is clearly sumthing wrong with the trainer. Click on fix park, it is all that you can do.
  • Foozycoaster%s's Photo
    No, its because you own the land past the first square, and peeps cannot cross owned land before the actual entry
  • ECC%s's Photo
    Yeah, if you remove the outside fence you can't let guests in.
  • Fade2Grey%s's Photo

No, its because you own the land past the first square, and peeps cannot cross owned land before the actual entry

How gay. Thanks though.

~Fade
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    One way to fix it is this:

Just before you open the park (after you finish... I'll explain why at the end), use the 8-cars trainer to set the guest entry point to the square right before the actual entrance gate. That way, the peeps "teleport" straight into the gate and go in.

Now, you don't want to do this until you're done, because if the park is closed and you do that, the peeps will simply be stuck on that square, and even if you open the park, they won't be able to get in.

It sucks, but that's how it goes.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading