RCT Discussion / Best Park Logo

• JBruckner%s's Photo

im gona need to make a park named after me  :D

Posted Image

thanx Austin Powers :birthday:

Wow. Next time I want a over beveled, jaggied, blurry logo I know where I am going go.

Yes. Corkscrewed does a good job of doing the graphics even if they aren't the most attractive. ;)

Anyways. UIX is the leetness I didn't scroll all the way down and I forgot about it, so yeah.

BEER FOR ALL

:scarface:

Also, I have to say Croky this new style of yours is really nice, if you made dean's park logos, they are alot better than your old stuff.

Edited by Glitchwolf, 25 September 2003 - 03:38 PM.

• deanosrs%s's Photo
    I make my own logos

:D
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    No you didn't. Croky did! ;)

Nice stuff!
  • Kumba%s's Photo

Wow.  Next time I want a over beveled, jaggied, blurry logo I know where I am going go.

dont hate on AP, you know you could not make a graphic like that, just stick to that crappy SDI shit your doing.
  • iris%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • Scarface%s's Photo

dont hate on AP, you know you could not make a graphic like that, just stick to that crappy SDI shit your doing.

theirs r better
  • `sfkstyle%s's Photo

theirs r better

indeed.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Is that supposed to be a tree in the Disney logo?

I was never able to figure it out.
  • natelox%s's Photo
    yes, i do beleive that it was taken from the "Disney's Animal Kingdom" logo.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Corky you hit a stride with Tropico Horizins, Meadowbrooke, Harakiri's IOA, and Lost Era. Those are all great but Harakiri's IOA is my favorite. I like Cataclysm too. I think that's a fireball. And Disney Mid-America for simplicity. I'm sorry to say it, but I'm not particularly fond of the Egyptopia logo. :) A little too brown I think.
  • hpg%s's Photo
    Wow, I can't believe you all like the Raindrop Riviera logo so much. No offense, but IMO it's ugly.

My favorites in no particular order:
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

Corky you hit a stride with Tropico Horizins, Meadowbrooke, Harakiri's IOA, and Lost Era. Those are all great but Harakiri's IOA is my favorite. I like Cataclysm too. I think that's a fireball. And Disney Mid-America for simplicity. I'm sorry to say it, but I'm not particularly fond of the Egyptopia logo. :) A little too brown I think.

Yeah. I'm sorry. On your next park, I promise to make it totally kickass.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo

Wow, I can't believe you all like the Raindrop Riviera logo so much. No offense, but IMO it's ugly.

My favorites in no particular order:
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image

That's because they represent your personal style.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo

Yeah.  I'm sorry.  On your next park, I promise to make it totally kickass.

:D It's worth winning a spotlight just for that.
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    i'd like to see what corky would do when me and wme win :p
  • California Coasters%s's Photo
    Hmmmmm... his shouldn't be hard... oh... I know...

Posted Image
    Don't ask why, I just.... like it. Not much to say here... I just... do.

Posted Image
    OOOOH... techno-y. I like it, may be a little small, just my kind of logo.

Posted Image
    Simple sweet. Or, Simle, sweet. Or, Simple, Tasty...

And my favorite...
    Posted Image
    MY LOGO! HockeyPersonGuy made it for me, I I have had TONS of requests to take out the Superman on it, so I did, but thank HPG for this logo, not me.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

And my favorite...
    Posted Image
    MY LOGO! HockeyPersonGuy made it for me, I I have had TONS of requests to take out the Superman on it, so I did, but thank HPG for this logo, not me.

It's a little... bright, foggy, hazy, and full of glare. :p
  • hpg%s's Photo
    That must've happened when he got rid of da superman, cause it wasn't like that before. :it:

edit:

...That's because they represent your personal style.

Do you have something against me or something? Whenever I post anything, it seems you're always on my ass about something.

The topic asked what I thaught was the best, so that's what I posted.
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    I agree, hockeypersonguy.
  • Brent%s's Photo

IMO

It says, "In my opinion" for those of you who think they're seeing something, but not quite sure.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading