Invitational / NE Invitational: Due October 31, 2003

• Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Send me your entries.

SlightlyTwissted@aol.com

I've gotten one entry so far. Thanks, ________!
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    i´m almost finished.. so.. you can either wait another month or two.. or i´ll just release it as an ex ne invitational..
  • Fatha'%s's Photo
    Funny.

POC is 70% done, dont count on it. :(
  • mantis%s's Photo
    This is gonna be fun.

Invitational. Biology Coursework. Invitational. Biology Coursework.

Invitational.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Shouldn't your park have been done by now? I guess we're gonna have a winner by default... or if someone else finishes, it'll be a nice race cuz Fatha's not in this!
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    maybe you should give it another few weeks to let a few more ppl finish
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    It was originally due LAST month.
  • mantis%s's Photo

Shouldn't your park have been done by now?

Of course, but i'm crap with deadlines.

I'll do my best. I really will. I could even send you the unfinished version, and then in the time it takes for you to post the results, finish it!
  • BigFoot%s's Photo
    Shoulda given away money.

That apparently motivates everyone. Ok. 22 people, but still.
  • deanosrs%s's Photo

This is gonna be fun.

Invitational. Biology Coursework. Invitational. Biology Coursework.

Invitational.

I can't believe it took you that long to decide....
    For me it's like german cour.... rct2.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Hehe, it's kinda hard cos...well, this is my A2, and I want to do Biology at uni so...

Anyway, German rocks.

Biology rocks.

UCAS sucks.

Invitational = priority.

I've done about 80% of the park, so it's not as if I haven't tried. But i'm gonna try extra hard to get it in.
  • deanosrs%s's Photo

Hehe, it's kinda hard cos...well, this is my A2, and I want to do Biology at uni so...

Anyway, German rocks.

Biology rocks.

UCAS sucks.

Invitational = priority.

I've done about 80% of the park, so it's not as if I haven't tried.  But i'm gonna try extra hard to get it in.

Indeed, ucas does suck. I keep on getting my personal statement thrown back at me cos it's crap. German does rock... but not when you've been idiotic enough to choose the 1000 word essay title to be on a romanticist 19th century poet.

Anywho, I shall be purchasing LL (for the 3rd time....) very soon so I'll look forward to these parks...
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    Its probably none of my business, but if these big names can't get in by the deadline *coughtomorrowcough*, then that'd be a pretty shitty invitational. A winner by default would suck, not to mention there wouldn't even be a competetion.

I vote that it gets pushed back at least another week.
  • Micool%s's Photo
    I say another month!
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    im at 90% actually...

fatha seems to be at 70% for a while now lol..

and i´m with thorpedo.. what´d the invitational without any of me mantis fatha or micool be for that matter? 25 % of the entries each, let´s wait till everyone finishes. i´m not about to rush my baby either. *carresses his sv4. :devil: and it won´t be a nice race coz "fatha´ isn´t in this".. fatha is the person that makes the invitational worth while at the moment (atleast for me, maybe some other people would rather just win ;) )
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    you know they are right iris, give em some more time =P
  • Micool%s's Photo
    To be perfectly honest, I was the one who sent my entry in. I was planning to do much more then I did, though. As far as I'm concerned my entry really isn't done.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Oh fine, you whiners.

I'll extend it a month.
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    Damn if I knew this competition got extended so much I wouldn't of gave up in june as I would of completed it by now. I only gave up as I thought it was meant to be in the end of august.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    *hugs corky*

Thank god X isn't in this thing...

*mops brow*

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading