AD Releases / Utopia Meadows-Download

• Kumba%s's Photo
    Yet another #2/runner up entry by me (5 in total) it was a classic Kumba "rushed" Contest entry, done in about 4 hour, 2 days befor the contest deadline.

Heres a screen

Posted Image

Thanx to Rob Tonto for a good place and a nice screen up at a great site and the winner Phatage and third place winner Austin Powers for some good competion

Contest Page / Download
  • CoasterkidMWM%s's Photo
    I'm bored so I feel like ripping apart your coaster:

Pacing - Ride went very slow at the end. Cruising into the brakes on that final turn at 18 mph. This was no biggie though, the rest of the rides pacing was great.

Theming and Landscaping - Not much to say, both were pretty good.

Overall, it was very good. The only thing I didn't like was the lack of loops. Most Anton's styled like in the game have those high G loops that he's infamous for. A loop somewhere would have been cool and really added to the ride. Overall, the ride tied IMO with Phantage's.
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    I just thought that you overload some of the trees, especially the tropical one, but that doesnt stop it from being a great park. :)
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Congrats on being the first place loser. :yup:
  • AustinPowers%s's Photo

I just thought that you overload some of the trees, especially the tropical one, but that doesnt stop it from being a great park. :)

^what he said...

just don't rush next time...and put in more architecture...

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading