Pro Tour 1 / The NE Pro Tour

This topic hosts comments for 68 parks(View Parks)
  • Kevin%s's Photo
    Well, christmas vacation started for me today. I plan on doing the movie themed ride so I got about 9 days of free time on my hands. Its a miracle. And my entry was started yesterday and is already about 25% done since I was bored yesterday stuck in my house. I promise I will enter this one.

Kraken
  • gir%s's Photo

This was a tough one. Gir's entry was very cool with the bridge over the path, the building theming and everything. steve's was beautiful, and had really great architecture, but shame about it being unfinished.

Personally i'd have gone for Steve, because his ride was more fun and that little waterfall in the corner was really cool.

Really? :( I thought steve's was a bit cliché. It was something we've seen over and over again, so I guess I don't see what you guys do. I thought I was showing you guys that I can do more than just jungles.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    it seems i got the wrong end of the stick from some of the peoples point of view....

8@
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo

This was a tough one. Gir's entry was very cool with the bridge over the path, the building theming and everything. steve's was beautiful, and had really great architecture, but shame about it being unfinished.

Personally i'd have gone for Steve, because his ride was more fun and that little waterfall in the corner was really cool.

Really? :( I thought steve's was a bit cliché. It was something we've seen over and over again, so I guess I don't see what you guys do. I thought I was showing you guys that I can do more than just jungles.

There's no need to insult him when he did nothing to you. Honestly, I had a hard time figuring what the hell yours was themed to. I mean, that sounds like the pot calling the kettle black coming from me, but yours was just kinda wacky.

I think you deserve to be in the contest however, so congratulations.
  • gir%s's Photo
    I wasn't trying to insult him, I was just stating my opinion so I don't know where your comment came from. :/
  • mantis%s's Photo
    It was a tough one, because yours was more original but his had a better 'ride' - I think you could have done more with yours (although I did like the bridge).

And you were definitely successful with showing us you can do things other than jungle - i'm looking forward to seeing what you do for the actual thing. I can't wait, because I can predict so many different styles and concepts from all the people involved.

I wanna kick ass though :D
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    So what will happen once the actul tour starts? Will it be like Hi Rollers?(i know i am not in it but i am curious) or will there be like updates and stuff still?
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    "Now, once the non-parkmakers earn their spots, and the full contest is on (still not revealed what that is, but will most likely turn out similar to Hi-Rollers, a small park to complete). "

I think that's all we're supposed to know right now...
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    EDIT: Nevermind. Expect me in the videogame entry. If not the movie one as well.
  • Steve%s's Photo

Expect me in the videogame entry

thank god im saved! 8-)
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    Ok i got my LL/CF Rct 1 game back. Yay! :D
    With the help of my cd emulator that my dad put it on awhile ago and i just realised that it should be on there... so anyway i got it back. So in doing so i got to view gir's entry.

Gir's Entry: Um it was ok. I know it was Rct 1 but it could have been way better. IMO i think Steve should have won this one.

Can't wait for the next results. :)
  • gir%s's Photo
    I guess steve should've won by popular vote. I feel like some people think LL works like RCT2 and its click click done. :( At least a couple people liked it, and mantis liked the poor bridge. Maybe the reason I didn't like steve's ride was because it wasn't realistic enough to be a bowl. (IE it launches from the station up the cobra roll, no LIMs; too slow through the zero-g roll, etc)
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo

I guess steve should've won by popular vote. I feel like some people think LL works like RCT2 and its click click done.  :( At least a couple people liked it, and mantis liked the poor bridge.

Dude, quit feeling bad. You obviously won for a reason, and if you liked it, why should you care what others think? It's nice to get props from people, but what should matter is if you like it.

Just keep at it. People will eventually recognize your style for building, and maybe even like it.

Not everyone was pro-Micool, but now tons of people love him.
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

I feel like some people think LL works like RCT2 and its click click done.  :(

I am not one of those peeps. I have tried to build in rct 1 and it is very hard. It ain't click click and it's done. It is just , IMO steves was better, i know yours was rct 1 but i know it could be better.
    No need to feel bad though. You won and as long as you like it is all that counts. :)
  • iris%s's Photo
    Round 10 has come to an end.
    I judged myself. Because I have a clear-cut winner imo

Once again another unknown winner. But this time, he really came out of nowhere. I've never even heard of the guy until I recieved his e-mail. He pointed me to other released works of his, including a Pro Design at RCPro, but still I was completely taken off guard by this guy. I bring to you...cBass 2!! We also had three great runner-up entries, so congrats to the three of you for entering, and welcome back deano to the site.

The winner of this contest is....
    Phatage
    Welcome Phatage to the Pro Tour!

1. Unfriendly Invador by Phatage
    2. Zyova Revenge by deanosrs
    3. Alien vs. Predator by Loopy
    4. Astro Zombies by MightyMouse011
    Thanks to those who entered.
  • Leighx%s's Photo
    what i had my entry ready to send in this morning!
    how comes there up this early.
    i thought it was due in monday. :( :@

:et:
  • artist%s's Photo
    Is it me or have the results been released to early.
    Dont matter anyways i will have a look later.

NC
  • iris%s's Photo
    Sorry guys, its been a long day I accidentally ended the contest early.
    leighx you can still send your entry in.
    I'll judge it, and if need be I'll have two winners this week if its good enough.
    Same goes to anyone else who was planning on submitting today.
  • artist%s's Photo
    Well i have just looked at the rct2 entrys.

Phatage- I must say i was impressed all the invisable track , the flying saucers and ideas.
    A great entry deserved to win.
    Welcome to the Pro Tour.

Deanosrs- You didnt export items.

I will look at the rct1 entrys later.

NC
  • Leighx%s's Photo

Sorry guys, its been a long day I accidentally ended the contest early.
    leighx you can still send your entry in.
    I'll judge it, and if need be I'll have two winners this week if its good enough.
    Same goes to anyone else who was planning on submitting today.

thanx iris,
    ive just sent my entry in.
    :D ???

:et:

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading