Pro Tour 1 / The NE Pro Tour

This topic hosts comments for 68 parks(View Parks)
  • \/\/33/\/\an%s's Photo
    Next time these are judged, can you put beside the name if it's rct1 or rct2. Thx!
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    I definitely exported items cos the file is about 3mb....
  • super rich%s's Photo
    Ive just seen Phatage's entry and i love it. The ufo idea addto the theme greatly and one thing that is puzzling me how on earth did u get that observation tower to hover around like that?
    I havnt seen the other entries yet but will look soon.

:lol:
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    Comments on entrys:

Phatage: Here is my face when i opened that entry- :0 :0 :0
    That was the best entry of this whole tour. Loved your architecture, your thememing, your atmosphere kicked ass, and your HACKS i loved so much. 2 questions on 2 hacks that really caught my eye,
    1. HOW IN THE HELL did you get that Observation ride to hover like that ?! Best hack ever IMO! :0
    2. the floorless coasters on that were like coils, how'd you get them to simotansiuly go around the track like that with out any station?

Deanosrs: Can't open cause it says missing object file. :(

Mighty Mouse: Sorrry but even being rct 1, i still didn't like it. It was too small and not as well themed as it could be even being rct 1.
    I did like the effects though. :)

Loopy: Nice Entry. Could have been a little more themed though.

Great round this time! GO PHATAGE! :D :yup:
    I'd like to see Leighx's entry also. Good luck to you Leighx!
  • Steve%s's Photo
    i sent one in too...what going on here? did i fail miserably?

i just sent mine in again
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    Don't know what's happened with the download for my entry... try this one. download
  • Leighx%s's Photo

I'd like to see Leighx's entry also. Good luck to you Leighx!

thanx rctfan1556,
    i hope i do well aswell.
    btw deanosrs ur park still doesnt load up, it still says missing object data.

:et:
  • darkfire%s's Photo
    Well I was going to enter this week, but seeing as the other entries have already been anounced I'll enter it as a movie themed ride. It will give me another week to work on it, and I think it will actually pull the movie theme off better than an alien theme. I don't think it will only take a few minor adjustments so that it is based around the movie Judge Dredd, the only problem is I don't remember that much about the movie, just a tiny bit that was the inspiration behind a key geographical feature of my entry. So if anyone is a big fan of the movie, mabye you could send me a PM telling me what you remember of the story if it isn't too much trouble. I think I can remember enough to get by though.

<darkfire> :huey:
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Holy Shit, Phatage!

That's fucked up!
  • cBass%s's Photo

I bring to you...cBass 2!!

Wow! I guess we'll get to see how cBass 1 stacks up to cBass 2, because I entered the contest this week also.

Iris, let me know if you didn't get my entry. I sent it around 7:30am (CST) today.

BTW, Phatage, incredible entry. I loved the colors and the crazy hacks.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    i wish you would have waited till tonight. i know of some people that could have beat Phatage, i guess they still have a shot tho, send them in guys!

im gona go look at phatages entry now, but i dont like the sound of Alien themeing with alot of hacking, im doing that in my park godamit :@

BTW Standings updated, click my sig
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    Ok I can't be arsed to find the object that's mucking around... so I'll just post a couple of screens. It's nothing special anyway. I've got my eyes on the videogame one now.

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • gir%s's Photo

Holy Shit, Phatage!

That's fucked up!

Yes.

Micool+cBass+RCT2=Phatage
  • super rich%s's Photo

Posted Image

Posted Image

They look ok but i think there should of been a bit more folige in it.
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    ^ yes but how do you do alien foliage!!!
  • sloB%s's Photo
    Hey deano, yours looked pretty good I'd say. Some nice use of 1/4 blocks and such but...

I think its safe to say the Phatage stole the show (and the entire Pro Tour as of now). Great entry there, I remembered you from RCPro. My "La Sombra Mortal" beat your "Sub Zero". (Yours was about 100x times better though)

There were some crazy hacks... crazy enough to say that I think you may have taken the throne as the RCT2 hacking King.(here it comes :p )
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    Phatage, Phatage, Phatage.......

You amaze me.
  • super rich%s's Photo
    I mean like just having bushes in wacky colours if u know what i mean.
  • iris%s's Photo
    Bonus edition of round 10.

Sorry guys for posting the results a day early, but in a way it helped me because there's no way I woulda been able to pick between these two anyways....so we actually have co-winners for this week! Phatage's AMAZING entry has officially tied up with another parkmakers amazing entry, of incredibly similar styles. Thanks to leighx and PenguinBOB who also submitted entries.
    Here is the overall conclusion of the round. Im in absolute awe of both of these entries. In my opinion, they are the two best entries in the entire tour. Wow, am I glad that we had an alien round!

The winners of this contest are....
    Phatage and cBass
    Welcome guys to the Pro Tour!

Winners
    1. Unfriendly Invador by Phatage
    1. Infestation at Outpost 23 by cBass

2. Zyova Revenge by deanosrs
    3. Alien vs. Predator by Loopy
    4. Astro Zombies by MightyMouse011
    5. Amazoonia Year 5000 by leighx
    6. The Johnson's Manor by PenguinBOB
    Thanks to those who entered.
  • gir%s's Photo
    So this makes 13 non-parkamkers total now? ;) Nice job guys.

cBass: I loved the peeps walking up into the little crazy spinny thing. :lol: Great entry, and a whole new perspective for RCT2.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading