Pro Tour 1 / The NE Pro Tour

This topic hosts comments for 68 parks(View Parks)
  • sloB%s's Photo
    Ditto to that shit...

Younger or older?
    C'mon, give us the saucy details...
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

BTW Slob, how is that University send off park going?

LMAO!

That ain't me, ace.

As far as I know, Scarface is doing the "University send off" Park but I might be mistaken on that one.

Oh...opps. I for some reason got you 2 coonfused. lol.
  • California Coasters%s's Photo
    This is killing me, okay, I need to finish it, I will, ok.
  • \/\/33/\/\an%s's Photo

I might as well share what I was planning for the video game/movie round (I say this becuase it could have worked just as well for both.):

I was going to do a trackless 6 way dueler based on Podracers. I had been working on it for a while until I won the watercoaser contest and it would have been really cool. All 6 of the coasters duel (like Sandstorm Rally x3). I was developing all kinds of geographical obstacles for the trains to encounter (cliffs, rocks, caves, etc) and was planning on have "dummy cars" that would explode along the way to add the the ride experience.

It would have been really cool, and looking back I should have finished them anyway...
    Who knows, amybe I will.

Finish it! ;)
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    The Return of the King by deanosrs is finished and will be floating over to Iris' inbox sometime this evening...

:w00t:
  • artist%s's Photo
    Good luck deanosrs!
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

The Return of the King by deanosrs is finished and will be floating over to Iris' inbox sometime this evening...

Why am i not suprised someone would do LOTR:ROTK in or as there entry? Well this is the movie round so this should be intersesting to see. :)
    Good luck Deanosrs! :D
  • Underground%s's Photo
    I've got an entry for the video game round. Hopefully it can stand up to the rest of you guys.

Good luck guys. :D
  • deanosrs%s's Photo

Why am i not suprised someone would do LOTR:ROTK in or as there entry? Well this is the movie round so this should be intersesting to see. :)
    Good luck Deanosrs! :D

Hopefully you'll enjoy the immensity of it, if nothing else...
  • darkfire%s's Photo
    I'm going away for a couple of days, so I've just sent in my entry for next this week's contest: "2050 AD" .
    Wish me luck. *crosses fingers* (Of course I should really spend my time making a better entry rather than hoping the one that I cobbled together from my old alien themed coaster wins, but that's beside the point) :D

<darkfire>
  • Steve%s's Photo
    deano has it in the bag...lord of the rings = awesome-ness!
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    ^That's if he pulled it off well. Using an interesting theme doesn't guarantee a win.
  • CoasterkidMWM%s's Photo
    Deanos, hope you don't get slammed by the Lord of The Rings freaks.
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    No worries. I have paid attention to every detail, I even set the date to the correct Middle Earth date of the battle.
  • Panic%s's Photo
    One of the main reasons that I scrapped my Minas Tirith entry was that I couldn't think of a good ride to put in it. How did you fit a ride onto the city?

And are you going to have a battle going on in the front, w/ all the entertainer figures and elephants and all? Or would that slow the game down too much?
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    Well I guess you'll see when iris releases them... fitting the ride in at all was by far the hardest part, I nearly made an invisible track steeplechase going around the paths to represent gandalf on shadowfax but went for another idea in the end.
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

Well I guess you'll see when iris releases them

Which should be soon. Like tomarrow or the day after tomarrow, hopefully. :)
  • MightyMouse%s's Photo

Which should be soon. Like tomarrow or the day after tomarrow, hopefully.  :)

Why not today? He's done it before.
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

Why not today? He's done it before.

Even better! :yup:
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    I have not even seen iris online or at the fourm since christmas, but i dubt he'd post it that soon again.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading