• guljam%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Very amazing this editing..

how to this?
  • natelox%s's Photo
    quite simple.

1. Build the path underground
    2. Begin special build mode
    3. Build the path outside (from the underground pathway)
    4. Speical Build Mode, Sink Scenary
    5. End special build mode

done :)
  • guljam%s's Photo
    WOw. ^^

Thanks!
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Make sure that there's nothing underneath/above the squares where you're sinking the path, though. If you have bits of ride (even if they're underground) then they'll get sunk too, and you'll be left with an error trapper.

So SAVE TWO COPIES OF YOUR SV4 before you do any scenery hacking like this. I always have multiple copies of a game, saved at different stages, so if I accidentally save a glitch, I can go back to before when I did the hack.
  • Adix%s's Photo
    Actually, Nate has it wrong, a bit... I mean, that way works fine, but if you stack scenery then you can delete the stacked path, and the path that has the opening stays that way... it also keeps landscape data amounts/SV4 size down, which is a neccesity for some people.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    You can delete it after sinking it - it's just that it hides underground!
  • Evil WME%s's Photo

Actually, Nate has it wrong, a bit... I mean, that way works fine, but if you stack scenery then you can delete the stacked path, and the path that has the opening stays that way... it also keeps landscape data amounts/SV4 size down, which is a neccesity for some people.

when i read Nate´s post, i wanted to comment too.. damn you adix!
  • Micool%s's Photo
    I had that problem in my hotel. I'd been stacking the scenery ever since I learned the hack, but in the hotel I was doing multiple levels. So when I stacked the paths, they just attached to the ones above them!

It sucked :(

But I figured it out after a while. :yup:

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading