Reaf LeFrentz
    Juri Welsch
    Chris Mills
    2004 1st round pic

Mavs get:
    Antione Walker
    Tony Delk

My thoughts,
    If you already had Walker on your your fantasy tem you may now shit a brick. This guy is a serious threat and will play the small forward spot and be situational when a 3 is needed. The Mavs will have more firepower than they know what to do with. Projected starting lineup: PG Nash, SG Finley ,SF Jamison, PF Walker, C Nowitzki. This presents many problems for other teams on Defense, but the other side is this won't present a problem for the other team on offense. The Mavs are now without a legit Center, which in the big west is a problem. The will have to matchup with centers like Nesterovic, Divac, Olowakandi, Ming, and Shaq. I really don't know how this will work, especially since thier only player with appropriate size at his position will be Jamison. To the Celtics: they really have a chance to produce with this trade. Pierce can now shine on his own in Boston, and they get a "center" who can match up well with the East's undersized centers. They also get a good prospect in Welsch and a veteran in Mills who is very familiar with the east's style of basketball. I like the draft pic though which they can use next year for 2 first rounders or use as trade bait. Overall it's a good trade for both teams.

Thoughts
  • BigFoot%s's Photo
    Oh we're so gonna fucking own this year.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Geez! Dallas literally IS an All-Star team now! 8@

(please post in my NBA thread :D)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading