Music Forum / Concert tix Help!

• Brent%s's Photo
    Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone out there could do me a HUGE favor. See, tomorrow, at 10AM local time (not just mine, but 10AM local time everywhere) tickets go on sale for Blink 182's first small club tour in like, forever. Problem is, they're only sold online, and at 10AM. If someone (preferabbly in the PDT) could buy my ticket (which is just ONE DOLLAR) when they go on sale, I'd be GREATLY appreciated. I'll give you mad hosting space for anything you need on my site. Sub-domain even.

Anywho, if anyone feels friendly, 10AM, Blink 182 tix @ TicketMaster online, $1, at the show at SOMA in San Diego. I'll pay them back as well, like 10 bucks.

And if your wondering, my mom's thinks she'll get robbed or something if she uses her credit card online. Took me AGES to get her to buy my hosting.

-Brent
  • Micool%s's Photo
    They're playing at soma?

shit, maybe I'd meet up with you...

if I could by the tickets. :'( I'm in your boat, dude.

EDIT: I checked and I didn't see soma tickets for their tour on sale tommorow...
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Yeah, they'll be up tomorrow according to their forums. Maybe I can find a friend at school with a credit card and go up to the library for a bit. I'll get ya one if ya want, if I do get them.
  • Micool%s's Photo
    Well I got all excited cause my birthday :birthday: is around then and my mom said she would buy the tickets online if I could get them. It won't be easy since I have a class from 9:30-10:45 and we have our midterm today (fuck) but I'm going to get as many as I can so if you still need one after today I might have one.

maybe B)
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Good luck. Blink puts on a pretty good live show, and in a small setting it will probably be even better. And now that watered-down punk has been watered-down even worse thanks to shitheads like Good Charlotte and Simple Plan, I can actually tolerate them!
  • Micool%s's Photo
    I like Blink because they have their own style. Yeah they're on MTV but they aren't "watered down punk" at all. Pop punk all sounds the same to me, but Blink is different.

Besides, I've been a fan since '96. :w00t:
  • sloB%s's Photo
    I saw blink live once, they really do throw a great show. They are actually really funny guys, and I agree they are different than the other Pop Punk bands out there.

I don't really listent o them anymore, but good luck witht hose tix, it would be a good time

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading