Park Wars / Warner Brothers Portico Cove

• natelox%s's Photo
    Warner Brother's Portico Cove unleashed its plans for its first coaster...Superman: Fight For Life. Inside the que, guests tour S.T.A.R. Labs and they quickly learn that Nobel Prize winner Professor Hamilton, has been kidnapped, and his most recent invention, 'The Ion Eye' has been been stolen by the evil Lex Luther. The Ion Eye has the power to not only kill Superman, but to annilate all of Metropolis. Fly with Superman on his journey to save the citizens of the city!

Height: Classifed
    Speed: Classifed
    Number Of Inversions:7
    Number Of Trains:3
    Number Of People per Train:32
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    sounds like a great made up story for a boring coaster in rct... oh well... it still could be good :D what kind of coaster is it?
  • Foltzanator%s's Photo
    Sounds sweet Nate. Cant wait to see this park !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    Iris and Nate will put up a really good fight for the Top Park Wars park...but they got some good teams coming up fast! This coaster sounds gret...cant wait to see it!
  • Fatha'%s's Photo
    Hmm, risk takers!
    Puttin A Beemer up first, i like it.
  • iris%s's Photo
    Heh. w00t.
    Thanks Fatha'.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    why is it risky to make a B&M first? It's likely to be the fastest/most exciting coaster, and also most likely to be judged as the best coaster. Then, because of the coaster, that park is likely to be judged the best. Therefore, if you look at the way the points will be distributed, it would be to your advantage to build a B&M first.

Me and nic have gone for a reaslistic woodie, seeing as that seems a more modest starting point. Bleh.
  • Nitrous Oxide%s's Photo
    RUMOR : Could it be a B&M Sitdown sort of like Hulk?
  • Brent%s's Photo
    It could be considered a risk taker having your first coaster a B&M because after you have a B&M, you probably expect nothing less than a great coaster and say you put in a Vekoma next, then everyone hates the new coaster, voila, bad choice for first coaster. I dunno, that's just a thought though and i'm just a "NE Wannabe."
  • natelox%s's Photo

expect nothing less than a great coaster

who said we were gonna put a bad coaster in B)
  • TheGuardian%s's Photo
    now i'm wondering how you 2 are gonna work together after you got into that arguement.. I hope WB will be sweet, I like the idea of mixing WB movies, with coasters.
  • natelox%s's Photo
    so far it seems to be going okay...we have talked since then and have come up with future plans....
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    Good thing cuz i really wanna see this park come out well
  • TheGuardian%s's Photo
    yea, you know Gen X and I love the competition lol

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading