AD Releases / Project Forii released

• Ozone%s's Photo
    Aviator and I started this a while back, I did the entrance and the unfinished athens/greekish looking section and Aviator did the egyption section. Heres the download [link]. I personally think my section sucks but tell us what you think anyway.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    You guys know I loved it, and I see no reason not to have finished it, except maybe those waterfalls. That would have driven me nuts to finish! lol.

You're welcome for the hosting. ;)
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Wow, that landscaping is astronomical! It's so cool to see how people plan out their parks like that - landscaping to begin with always works for me - it makes you work with the landscape and you don't forget it that way.

The entrance area is very nice, and I like the colours a lot. The Memphis area is a bit strange, but the colours work out ok, and the way it's got that gorge running round one side is really cool. The Ruins of Ruins area is also pretty nice, especially the water coaster.

Shame to see this park unfinished, but it's also good to see things like that in progress, instead of as the 'finished product'.

Expecting brilliant things from both of you in the near future (seeing as you work so damn fast)...
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    The best thing I loved about this park was the landscaping thats what I'm really into lately its great when parks have awesome landscaping anfd so many height levels.
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    I thought the Warriors Blood area was very nice, the colours and the water coaster were fantastic. It is a real shame you did'nt finish it but sometimes we just get bored on what we are doing and we want to move on to something new too quickly.

Good job both of you
  • Micool%s's Photo
    Finally got around to downloading this - it's brilliant!

The entrance was nice although the white buildings were REALLY ugly with those rails on them. It really wasn't anything but "quaint," but I really felt it. The castle thing was cool.

The Roman area was great too. I liked the temple. I didn't get the chainlink fences, they didn't really fit for me. And what's with your spelling, homey?

I <3 the Egyptian section!!! It was the highlight of the park. The mazes are brighter than the rest of the section and give it a wonderful look. The little details entranced me. It was pretty small though, and some of the walls could've used windows and such.

You should've finished it!

I say we finish it.

I'll do an area! :rolleyes: :D
  • Aviator%s's Photo
    We planned on have two other people do the other two corners but the people we asked didn't accept... If theres a few people that would like to help... OZONE will finish his section and I'll name and add some details to mine... any takers?
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    As soon as Insanity and another area that I'm doing is finished..I gladly will. This sounds like fun, hehe.
  • Critic%s's Photo
    You should post a screenshot for us few who've lost their LL discs...

8@

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading