News / It's all coming together

• Adix%s's Photo
    Well, NE is genuinely taking shape now. We have a new design, forums, the parkmakers section, and spotlight all up. I'm getting sick, so I'll be working slower, but NE will be back up in full this weekend.
  • jhoffa%s's Photo
    w00t
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    how do we get to the parkmakers section? The new site looks great IMO
  • Foltzanator%s's Photo
    Go to the homepage and then click on parkmakers
  • Roberto Roboparks%s's Photo

Duh ;)
  • mantis%s's Photo

Duh ;)

He's just trying to find new and improved ways to spam ;)

Adix/Iris - am I still helping out with spotlight? or am I still stuck in the corner with my nose to the wall :unsure:
  • Tony%s's Photo
    Feel better, Adix! :)
  • crctp%s's Photo

ahh, Kumba has a new sig, that banner is so f*cking annoying, although, I am a christian, these are message boards, not a church

btw, edgarvis has the same sig at rct station
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo

ahh, Kumba has a new sig, that banner is so f*cking annoying, although, I am a christian, these are message boards, not a church

Yeah, you certainly sound like a die hard christian :rolleyes:

How is that sig so annoying? Its wierd because tons of people on these boards have flashing banners and no one complains about them, but then someone puts a christian banner on and all of a sudden its a problem.

BTW, Ignore me, I just feel like complaining about something :D

The new site looks great.
  • Adix%s's Photo

How is that sig so annoying? Its wierd because tons of people on these boards have flashing banners and no one complains about them, but then someone puts a christian banner on and all of a sudden its a problem.

I think it's because that's the suckiest sig of all time. Good message, bad delivery.

AK's sigs sucked, but it was an art. That is just shit, not art.
  • bokti%s's Photo
    Oh my God(literally).

Leave Kumbamaster alone. He never fucking complains about the stupid, pointless, demeaning shit others put in their signatures, so leave him alone and go find something worth bitching about. Like the new layout.
  • Tony%s's Photo

I think it's because that's the suckiest sig of all time. Good message, bad delivery.

AK's sigs sucked, but it was an art. That is just shit, not art.

...It's sarcasm. Geez...btw, thanks, Harakiri. Die all you other fukcers. And your bad sigs. Leave my style alone.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Ahh, it's good to be back. What else is there to say?

I'd also like to point out for the sake of our studio audience (stay with me here people) that a post like this would not be considered spam by me. Why? (Coaster Ed you arrogant little...) because the point of the post is that it be short. I of course don't want to argue about the previous posts, I just want to state an observation that things are back to normal at NE (pointless bickering grows on you) and that I'm glad that everything is back to normal. So why did I waste my time with all this? Brevity is overrated I guess (and I just wanted an excuse to say 'It's good to be back). So there, now I've said it twice and I feel better having done so.
  • GigaForce%s's Photo

Duh ;)

He's just trying to find new and improved ways to spam ;)

Adix/Iris - am I still helping out with spotlight? or am I still stuck in the corner with my nose to the wall :unsure:

No actually Mantis...im just retarded

I thought only the forums were up not the site yet. I dont pay enough attension. Ask Adix...i always IM him and tell him to do something...but that something is already done lol

Anywayz...the site is looking better day by day and now we got the smilies back...all we need now is a new spotlight to get us back on track
  • Pokemon_Master%s's Photo

I agree with him! :OMG: ??? :bandit: :angel: :yup:
  • TXCoasterGuy1%s's Photo
    whoa.....what happened to "The List"??????? is it gone? was their an announcement about this? well im not gonna whine about bringing it back, just curious what happened to it.....

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading