Ask the Experts / Error Trapper

• California Coasters%s's Photo
    I hate my luck. File corrupted on The WB's Spring Resort, accidentally deleted Disney Journey: Nevada, now an Error Trapper on The Golden Bay. Although I didn't do muhc in it, so I have the chance to fix it. WHAT DO I DO TO GET ERROR TRAPPER OUT OF THE GAME?!?!

Error Trapper

Access Violation: Unknown
  • v1perz%s's Photo
    Is this RCT2 or RCT1?
    RCT2
  • Critic%s's Photo
    Try sending it to the Recycle Bin and then restoring it back to your Saved Games folder..

If that doesn't work, try taking it back to the editor and overwriting the scenario file a few times.
  • v1perz%s's Photo
    Good, RCT2.

First get the RCT2 Save game modifier.

Then, open the park with the SGM and click fix park.

Open the file that says new "whatever you called your park" .

Should work, always worked for me.

=:-) ViPeR
    Where can I get this save game modifier?
  • gir%s's Photo
    Or play LL and avoid it all! :lol:
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    any idea how you had the problem? it could help others avoid it if you remember.

myself i have only lost one park due to trapper erorrs, it was an RCT1 joint with my sister (she was way better then me in rct1, but now likes the sims 8@ ) what happend was i used clean all vandulism with TRG then Dragons, and i got a confilct.
  • gir%s's Photo
    If you do everything right and save often you won't get trapper errors. That means, you installed everything right in the first place, etc. Don't you guys save multiple files of your parks..? It helps..
  • v1perz%s's Photo
    You can get the RCT2 SGM here .

Click the ... to open a park, then click fix park, it always worked for me. And yes, there is a newer one, but it doesn't have fix park, so dont get it. If that doesn't work, you could send it to me and i could work on it if thats alright with you.

=:-) ViPeR
    But heres the problem, I can't open the file in SGM because it is a scenario now, when I opened the scenerio, I got an Error Trapper.
  • Critic%s's Photo
    Re-save the scenario in the editor...

It worked for me with Lashikrian.
    K, I'll try that, if it doesn't work, then what should I do?

EDIT: Ugh, didn't work. Any more tips? Antone want me to send he park to them o they can work on it? HELP! :@
  • gtwnballa425%s's Photo
    for some reason whenever i open a park i have downloaded from the site, it says error trapper:access violation and also that location is unknown. the thing is i used to be able to open parks i have downloaded but now none will. any fixes for this? ??? :( :'(

:stupid:
  • v1perz%s's Photo
    Sure, mantis fan, send the park to me and ill work on it. Send it to speedviper53@aol.com

and gtwn, this sounds weird, but try leaving the folder open when you double click the park. It helped me in the past.
  • gir%s's Photo

for some reason whenever i open a park i have downloaded from the site, it says error trapper:access violation and also that location is unknown. the thing is i used to be able to open parks i have downloaded but now none will. any fixes for this? ???  :(  :'(

:stupid:

Make sure you install everything correctly- and if you have reinstall.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading