H2H2 / The Teams

• Toon%s's Photo

Iris and Grinch are the best but i have a feeling that Kumba might surprise us

SURPRISE......I must make Iris pay for ever trading me away!
  • Alec%s's Photo
    You crorck. I wanted to stay in it. But NO. Someone HAD to assume I was quitting after BK. Fools. Yes. I am back. Dig that and suck it. Iris, I am disgusted in your descicion. I want to play H2h2. Someone quit so I can be back in it. NOW.
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    Im not quitting cuz i just got in and i didnt replace you...ive been waiting to get in forever...i missed the draft by 1 f-ing person. Oh well...maybe there is some1 that is UBER busy and cant do it anymore
  • iris%s's Photo
    AK, shut up. You retired. You fucking announced it. Everyone through out their little "oh no, AK's retiring" bullshit. I replaced you. If someone "retires" (like you did, for about a week), then they are uncapable of making their H2H2 parks. zeNshiFt was replaced. Last Arch Angel was replaced. You were replaced.
  • Alec%s's Photo
    Ohh. Little miss attitude are we iris. You were the one begging me to come back into RCT. I tried to tell you I was satying then you didnt belive me..wow. Seriously, you think your all that and a potato chip...your not. Yeah, and take a fucking joke dude. That post up there was "sarcastic" or whatever that new thing is.
  • Adix%s's Photo
    AK, we're going to send you to assclownland. You retired. Stop bitching and complaining and making my game look bad.
  • iris%s's Photo

Ohh. Little miss attitude are we iris. You were the one begging me to come back into RCT. I tried to tell you I was satying then you didnt belive me..wow. Seriously, you think your all that and a potato chip...your not. Yeah, and take a fucking joke dude. That post up there was "sarcastic" or whatever that new thing is.

At least I dont fake retirements to try and get attention. :lol: :lol:
  • Alec%s's Photo
    HAHAHAHAH good one iris. Actaully I really did retire but some poeple wanted me back. And rctrealaprk made me a deal..so blah to you. Yeah and I hope ure not taking this too seriously...you do know this is all in a sarcadtic manner, right?
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Yipee! I've been drafted by Team Foozy! :D
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    Due to the fact that Morgray the Dark never re-registered to NE after the forum crash, ^ is true. now Foozy has a new member. Welcome Beta.
  • Blind Guardian%s's Photo
    Oh. Foozy lost a good one with Morgray - You've seen nothing of him i think...

http://520082169258-...Austria2002.SV4 :)

MfG
    BG
  • Sanctuary%s's Photo

Team Foozy
    1.Natelox --5th Overall Pick
    2.Corkscrewed --2nd Overall Pick  --Acquired From Team Iris
    3.Foozycoaster
    4.Hyper Helix
    5.Blind Guardian
    6.Prince Ashitaka
    7.Kiddo
    8.Twisted --Acquired From Team Iris
    9.A Beta Factor --Replacing Morgray The Dark
    10.GigaForce --Replacing shortdude
    Gardner

Hi, Sanctuary aka Morgray the Dark is speaking.

Why am I out of Team Foozy? Has it something to do with my Name-change? ???

Mfg

Sanct aka Morgray :t2:
  • jhoffa%s's Photo
    Oh, gee... I don't know, Sanctuary.

Maybe because you didn't mention it?

Yeah.

Possibly. Think about it.
  • Sanctuary%s's Photo

Oh, gee... I don't know, Sanctuary.

Maybe because you didn't mention it?

Yeah.

Possibly. Think about it.

maybe. I mentioned it in the caht I think. *argh*
  • Brent%s's Photo
    :( Sorry man, but since you never posted about your sn change, I guess they thought you were gone which then led me into being allowed into your former spot on Team Foozy.
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    from a neutral point of view

Iris' team will conquer
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    Yo Morgray And Beta...ill talk to Iris and Foozy about this...i talk to Fooz all the time about H2H so ill get it straight i guess
  • Micool%s's Photo
    Dude, Team Chauncey is really good now.
  • Sanctuary%s's Photo

^is right, Team Chauncey will kick some asses. many asses. ;)
  • Tony%s's Photo

I dunno... I have really good organization skills and an idea of who's working with who, so I guess we'll have to see who's team's best, ya?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading