Wooden (31-40)--15 Points
    Wooden (41-50)--20 Points
    Wooden (51-60)--30 Points
    Steel Looping (0-3)--10 Points
    Steel Looping (4-6)--15 Points
    Steel Looping (7-10)--20 Points

Gyro Drops - 10 Points
    S&S Towers - 5 Points (each)

Do NOT try to be a cheap ass, and try and "bend around the points", because if we have to, me & Nitrous will find a way to make the coaster cost what it should. Do not make a Giga with one inversion, because it will be classifyed as a Giga. We are not idiots here, so don't try it.

To Earn Points
    Tallest Rollercoaster = 10 Points
    Fastest Rollercoaster = 10 Points
    Longest Rollercoaster = 10 Points
    Best Steel Rollercoaster = 15 Points
    Best Wooden Rollercoaster = 15 Points
    Best Amusement Park = 20 Points
    Best Water Park = 10 Points
    Month Update w/ RC = 5 Points
    Park with most coasters = 10 Points
    Park with best Water Ride = 10 Points
  • Tyler%s's Photo
    What about losing points...?
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    Umm iris...when you are talking about heights...is it the height from ground to top or from hieght marker 1 to the top?

Like is it say you start on maker 6...to 41...is that a 35 height or still 41
  • mantis%s's Photo

Umm iris...when you are talking about heights...is it the height from ground to top or from hieght marker 1 to the top?

Like is it say you start on maker 6...to 41...is that a 35 height or still 41

I was under the impression that it was from the bottom-most point of the ride to the top-most point of the ride.
  • Tyler%s's Photo
    Bleh. Just build your shit and then send it in.
  • Nitrous Oxide%s's Photo
    For the height limit. Standard height is a 6. So the charts are from a 6 height limit. Add or subtract the difference of your land. And If you make a coaster that is at a 6 and goes up a hill to a 45 but is only 20 from the ground. IT is STILL A GIGA COASTER.
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    hmmmmm...but that totally screws Terrain coasters. bleh i dont know watever. I just think that with Terrain coasters and kiddie coasters it should be...base land (6 or watever) subtracted FROM coaster height

EDIT: I am really confused here...i read NOs post over and over again but i still dont get it

Wat your saying is...if you make a coaster from a 6 baseland to a 45 height...is it a 45 height or a 39 height?

Also, wat if your base land is 8?
  • natelox%s's Photo
    does each team member get 50 or is it the whole team gets 50. i thought the whole team, but when grinch announced he had 6 coasters, i thought twice.
  • cg?%s's Photo
    Nate, it is each player, I think. Well, it would explain the whole "Each player receives 50 points" thing in the original post at least.
  • TheGuardian%s's Photo
    Iris said its 50 points for the WHOLE team, NOT each member.

which means umm... ahem, either Fatha' took the easy way throwing in 2 kiddies, or he just ran himself bankrupt.
  • cg?%s's Photo

Iris said its 50 points for the WHOLE team, NOT each member.

When?

In the original topic, back in the old forums, the rules stated "Each player receives 50 points", so each player receives 50 points.
  • TheGuardian%s's Photo
    thats what he said when IM'd him the question today 9/16/02
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    I was under the impressin that it was 50 points per team...as thats wat Iris said:

Here is the convo from today with dates:

GigaForce123 (10:14:44 PM): It is 50 points per TEAM in Park Wars correct?

iris2486 (10:14:49 PM): yes
  • cg?%s's Photo

GigaForce123 (10:14:44 PM): It is 50 points per TEAM in Park Wars correct?

iris2486 (10:14:49 PM): yes

Oh. Well we've only spent zero points right now, so it's all good. Why the confusing wording then? It clearly stated 50 points per player in the original rules.
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    If you all just read Nitrous Oxide's Post in Park wars manual called Team Points, Read this question would have been answered for you and then you wouldn't have to keep asking iris what the answer was.
  • cg?%s's Photo
    X-Sector, NO didn't post that until after this whole debate. It was impossible for us to use that as reference for our posts, or to help discover the truth behind this whole mess.
  • x-sector%s's Photo

X-Sector, NO didn't post that until after this whole debate. It was impossible for us to use that as reference for our posts, or to help discover the truth behind this whole mess.

sorry chauncey I didn't know. It just looked like some of you posted about it today so thats all sorry.
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    Ahhhh end this...50 points per team. lol...nother question tho...y does a Giro Drop cost 10 F-ing points? thats crazy...S&S towers should be 3 points and Gyro Drops should be like 7 points or 6...not 10
  • Drew%s's Photo
    the reason why the s&s are cheaper, is becuz most people will build them in pairs, making ten points, the same coast for a gyro...and gyros, you dont usually make in pairs...just singles...

Thats what i think... :flame:
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    i know im not saying that Gyros should cost less then S&S thingys but i think that they both should be less in cost. Oh well.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading