Ask the Experts / LL Help!

• Loopy%s's Photo
    Since i have Xp would i need to download the xp patch, then put the drexler patch over that?
    Because i put the drexler patch on without the xp patch every time i try to use the remove height restritcions(Speeling?) option it comes up "can not use tis command please restart rct and the trainer".
    And the saved park files are called rols.
    help
    Loopy. :(
  • Micool%s's Photo
    Yeah, you have to put the XP patch and then the Drexler. Good luck!
  • Loopy%s's Photo
    thx Micool!
    Loopy. :) (smiling politely)
  • Micool%s's Photo
    Well, make sure it works before you thank me. I don't have XP, and it's been 3 years since I did my patching. :angel:
  • Ozone%s's Photo
    I've installed rct on windows 98, windows 2k, and windows XP (pro). Never have I had any problems. I hope the patch works for you though, good luck.
  • posix%s's Photo
    There's a special Drexler for 2k&XP though.
    About the height restrictions, it only works with Dragonv6beta2 on 2k&XP. Get the trainer from the DragonsIOA Homepage.
    Now, the feature "Remove Height Restrictions" is under "Ride Tools" and as everybody knows, Dragon6beta2 has problems with long ride names and will error trap the game when you click "Ride Tools".
    There's a trick though. You open an empty workbench with really nothing on, then Dragon6beta2 and remove height restrictions. Now you load your park and the hack will still have effect.
    Good luck.
  • Loopy%s's Photo
    The patch did not work, the reason is it is a US patch and i live in the Uk and i cant find one on the english Atari website since they took over infogrames so i'll download the dragonIOA and just stick with what i got. Thanks for all the help though.
    Loopy
    :)
  • posix%s's Photo
    Try this:
    ftp://www.ludus.it/accessible/db7938d8292...d2/rctll-uk.exe

v1.20.012 --> v1.20.013 (for 2K/XP)
  • Loopy%s's Photo
    That worked thx alot Posix and the others. :)
    Loopy.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading