Park Wars / So...

• GigaForce%s's Photo
    Me and K-Man just started but we have about 18% done...a kiddie coaster, entrance, some architecture, docks, and a cruise liner off shore.

Well, how much you guys got done?
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Since you ask:

Nic did a coaster and area around it (which may be expanded)
    I did the entrance
    I'm about half way through the 'after-entrance' area.
  • Roberto Roboparks%s's Photo
    Let me see: The entrance (elrocko) is finished, the French Coast (robo) is finished too, Elrocko's 2nd area is going nice and my Irish area will begin construction soon. Overall maybe 25-30 % done. About 40-50% will need to be done for the first verrsion. The rest will be blank.
  • natelox%s's Photo
    entrance and one themed section, with the others under SLOW construction. the one themed area takes up about 15% of the park, maybe a bit more.
  • TheGuardian%s's Photo
    we are done, with a few good rides, were just doing touch ups, Gen X and I, anyways, we sorta went a little bigger than we both expected but the park is still very small. 1/4th of map is used. about 1/4th that is. give or take
  • Micool%s's Photo
    Not tellin'.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Wow, that was kind of a pointless post Micool.

Anywho, our park (see sig) isn't too far in yet since we've both been busy with things outside of the world of RCT, but it's looking pretty darn good so far. I built the entrance and parking lot area and Mr. Coaster helped out with some things as well. He recently built the main entrance and the carousel. So with that said, we have about 3-5% done, lol.
  • cg?%s's Photo

Wow, that was kind of a pointless post Micool.

Don't listen to him, he knows nothing. The last time I sent him the park, was, uh, a while ago.

As for what we have finished, um, we're not telling.
  • DippyDoodle%s's Photo
    about 10%...
  • Rct Flame%s's Photo
    We've done little, but ours isn't themed, so it'll crash and burn, so so much for this compo being about realistic, cause you know whoevers is the most themed will win.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading