Park Wars / Disney's Island of Paradise

• GigaForce%s's Photo
    Well, here is our disney park:

The park, located on a remote island in the Port Royal bay of bermuda, will be a center of fun for kids and adults alike. Many rides acompanied by shops, food, and dance clubs will boost the fun level of this park by a lot. The food will be mostly tropical food and the shopping will include swimwear and light clothing for all park goers needs.

The coasters will hope to include

A kiddie coaster
    B&M Flyer
    Gigacoaster
    Launched B&M

we obviously dont have enough points to do all those right now but hopefully we can gain some points

Hope you guys like the idea
  • TheGuardian%s's Photo
    key word here, don't reveal what type of coaster's your gonna do.

Park Wars is like a Cold War, everyone's edgy about who is getting what, and doing what.

but the park sounds great.
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    i kno...really we have no idea wat coaster we are getting i just felt like listing some random coasters off cuz i was bored.
  • TheGuardian%s's Photo
    keep us posted on the theme's your using.. man, I'm interested in the compititors ideas, and Disney really leaves you in the open just wondering what themes you are thinking about doing.
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    Hehe...ill give you one hint of one of the themes

"Under da sea, under da sea! Down where its wetta it is much betta take it from me!"

Hehe...i also just built a very nice ship...
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    Well...since year one absolutely sucked for disney...this year we hope to come out of the gate as a new co-owner has replaced K-Man in Butterfinger! Hope hope to get back up into the runnings with the big parkwars parks
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    Dont you just love this thing

Posted Image
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    DIoP will shock you this month...keep ur eye out for it

w00t w00t itz very sickness

great new area and entrance and stuff
  • Tyler%s's Photo

DIoP will shock you this month...keep ur eye out for it

Good.

Because I was shocked that it was so bad last month.
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    amen..last month sucked

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading