H2H2 / The Finals Deadlines

• iris%s's Photo
    The finals is a best of 3 showdown.
    Please no forfeits guys, that would be truly pathetic (cough*SeaSerpents*cough)

Anyways..

Round 1 of this is due one week from today, Sunday November 9
    Round 2 of this is due two weeks from today, Sunday November 16
    Round 3 (if necessary) is due on Sunday, November 23

Thank you.
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo
    I know that our team can get all three parks in on time and it shouldn't be a problem, but if it comes down to it and either one of the teams can not get a park in I would hope you'd have the common sense to allow the team some more time to finish up.

I don't recall one contest here sticking to the deadline (probably because it would have been a failure with fuck all entries) so why when it comes to H2H should it be any different? Especially in the finals when a no show would ruin the contest.

Anyway I find it a little unfair you get to choose when the deadlines are anyway. It should have been done right at the beginning of the season or by an outsider because you will obviously only post the deadlines once you are sure your team can get the parks in.

I hope H2H is organised better next season and its page on the site is actually updated/used. It could be amazing if run correctly.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Well iris has already extended the deadline a lot unofficially. I think we need these deadline or h2h2 is never going to be finished.
  • iris%s's Photo
    TPM...you're missing a big point.
    The real deadline is one week after the last round.
    I don't think either team got a park in, do you?
    So guess what I did? I extended the deadlines!!

Now, since it looks nobody is moving their ass, Im making deadlines.
    You think my team is any closer to done then yours, then you're retarded.
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo
    Just like you to start with the insults.

I never said your team were any closer to being done but only a naive fool would believe that you would set a deadline you knew your team could not meet.

Maybe if the original deadlines were posted then the teams could have kept to them and would know to send a park in, that's what I mean about organisation.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    TPM, stop making yourself looking bad. I know for a fact that the deadline is no easier for our team than yours. Well I don't know that for a fact because I don't know how your parks are doing but I can tell you that this deadline is tough for us but iris is doing the right thing by setting it. He was generous. He gave us time. Now we all have to hold up our end of the bargain and get our shit done. So, less complaing and more building for you. Let's make the H2H2 finals worthwhile.
  • Fatha'%s's Photo
    TPM...
    Dont complain.... just BEAT them.
  • Micool%s's Photo

TPM...
    Dont complain.... just BEAT them.

Exactly, thanks. :angel:
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    I'm working on next year's H2H site layout as I type this. Well, not AS I type this, but basically right now.
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo
    Hello.

hey 'ris...easy with the Sea Serpeants insults buddy...

BtW, what is going on with H2H3 and "The Sea Serpeants"...?
    IM me or something because we have to talk about it...

Raven-SDI
    §
  • mantis%s's Photo

Anyway I find it a little unfair you get to choose when the deadlines are anyway. It should have been done right at the beginning of the season or by an outsider because you will obviously only post the deadlines once you are sure your team can get the parks in.

Haha, don't make me laugh :(
  • iris%s's Photo

Hello.

hey 'ris...easy with the Sea Serpeants insults buddy...

BtW, what is going on with H2H3 and "The Sea Serpeants"...?
    IM me or something because we have to talk about it...

Raven-SDI
    §

lol Raven, just a little cheap shot.
    Sea Serpents are still alive in H2H3

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading