Ask the Experts / RCT:LL Problem

• Drew%s's Photo

I just currently installed Windows XP on my computer, and it works great. I installed RCT2 and it works perfectly, and then RCT with LL. It loaded fine and the game works, but I can't load any saved games. I installed the XP patch and then the Drexler patch. Should I un-install it then re-install the game and LL?

Or, is there a patch somewhere that can help this. Also, when I looked at the properties of the saved game file, it says it's a "Rol" file, not SV4. Is that normal? It didn't say that when I didn't have XP.

EDIT: I also should add this. When I installed the official patch, it says the game version was unrecognizable and/or the wrong version. Could that have to do with anything?

Thanks in advance.
    Drew

:scarface:
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    http://www.atarisupp...splay=DOWNLOADS

Download this patch.

Uninstall the whole thing and start from scratch. Install RCT and LL.....then INSTALL THIS PATCH FIRST! , after that install the official patch. :)
  • Drew%s's Photo

I did all of that, and the game still can't recognize the game files.

Edit: I fixed it. The thing is, I have to put the save game file in my saved game folder and load it from in the game.

Thanks sfgadv02.
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo

I did all of that, and the game still can't recognize the game files.

Edit: I fixed it. The thing is, I have to put the save game file in my saved game folder and load it from in the game.

Thanks sfgadv02.

Oh yea, thats what I always have to do too. ;)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading