Ask the Experts / The tiny 90* degree turn hack

• v1perz%s's Photo
    Ive had multiple people asking me how to hack 2 tracks together to make a 90* turn, so i figured that id post a solution before they post the question.

I made a tutorial on how to do this. You can find it here .

If you have any questions PM me or post it here. Also, RCTcompetition.com has some pretty hood tutorials.(though there are some unnecessary steps)
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Oldest. Hack. Evar.

Not really, but it's still old, and quite easy. Anyone who didn't know how to execute it shall be shot.
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo

Oldest. Hack. Evar.

Not really, but it's still old, and quite easy. Anyone who didn't know how to execute it shall be shot.

Ha, I still remember the park with the whoa belly thing in RCT. LOL. :yup:
  • v1perz%s's Photo
    Hey, i never said they didn't know how. Some people knew how, but were missing a step or something. ANd i posted this for the few people who asked me.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    I could never work it out...every time I tried it failed.

WME - teach me. Or MA. Or Ozone. Whoever's around, I guess.

Unless the same method works in LL...
  • hpg%s's Photo
    *bang*
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo

Unless the same method works in LL...

It should...

Oh, and one mistake about the tutorial, as is, it wont work in continuous circuit mode, but if you connect the looping track with turns, it should be fine.
  • Scorchio%s's Photo
    Why would anyone want to use that hack anyway?
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo

Why would anyone want to use that hack anyway?

Used alone, it is pretty much useless. I generally combine it with other hacks to save on space or time. You just have to use your imagination...
  • v1perz%s's Photo
    Exactly. Think of space saving. Plus, it looks cool, why else is hacking used? To make things look better then the game lets you make them. It could also be used to create an endless loop of track for a "lost train" effect like Kumba had on his pro tour rapids.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading