Releases / New Runner-Ups

This topic hosts comments for 5 parks(View Parks)
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    Finally I get around to looking at the other 2 LL parks

Chronicles – Wow How boring sorry I disliked it. There was one area I loved which was the Los Angles section, this area had so much more going on to me. The Chinese entrance was boring as fuck, there was just so much path there in fact there was so much path everywhere in this park. The roman area was actually nice except the coaster it looked ugly imo and had no theming really except trees. The two sections at the back I hated to be honest with you.

Burning Secret – I don’t know what to say to be honest. I liked the park but it didn’t WOW me. My favourite parts were Satan and the theming around it and the 4D coaster. I wasn’t to keen on the Invert/beemer coaster really. I liked the colours of the park and the theming more. The resort was alright nothing major but nice to see a huge golf course.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Iris, if your out there. We could use some NEW runner-ups already. It's been two weeks since RoB and I understand with H2H and all that there is going to be some delay. However, this is becoming a bit execissive, no?

ride6
  • mantis%s's Photo
    The invitational would be nice ;)

*stares pointedly at croky*
  • iris%s's Photo
    Did anyone ever say Runner-Ups were for every spotlight?
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    no, but someone said they were every other spotlight..

and invitationals.. *dreams on...
  • CoasterkidMWM%s's Photo

Iris, if your out there.  We could use some NEW runner-ups already.  It's been two weeks since RoB and I understand with H2H and all that there is going to be some delay.  However, this is becoming a bit execissive, no?

ride6

This is why I said I would be waiting to se if I got one for a LONG time...
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Iris, I didn't realize. Every spotlight round i've ever seen had a runner-up or two.... Normally more.

Although, my park wasn't in for this round so I still have a chance if i can control myself from releasing the park before then.

Coasterkidmwm, I hope Iris doesn't nessisarly mean that his statement applies to this round. For your sake anyhow.

ride6
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    Invitationals would be VERY nice. This week. Sometime.
    Don't piss him off because he'll probably delay them a day for everytime someone pisses him off about it.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Oh come on! Iris isn't that petty :D
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    Bah, I haven't complained to him about not updating since that one fight where he won a while ago...ahhhh, the good old days.
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    So were there any runner-ups to Rivers Of Babylon?
    Or are there gonna be runner-ups with the next Spotlight?

SF
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    It just depends whether the parks sent in are good enough for runner up and if there were many parks sent in really doesn’t it? There is no point putting up parks which don't deserve runner up just because there were no other parks to put up.

I’m guessing that's the kinda way it works.
    Hopefully I deserved it. But I doubt it because I suck.
  • sloB%s's Photo
    Well if theres a suspened in it then it should have won the Spotlight. I bet iris was just waiting until the next round. ;)

Well if theres a suspened in it then it should have won the Spotlight. I bet iris was just waiting until the next round. ;)

Well when you see my popsicle stick architecture then you'll think differently lol.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    There are runner-ups that go with RoB the thing is that they're getting pushed off because of H2H and such. It's getting ugly so Iris won't put out these runner-ups untill just before the next round is all.

Coasterkidmwm- Don't kid yourself, between that flyer, the "lost city" and the world-class suspended you've got a runner-up in the bag. No-where near spotlight level but it's better that Baybolon (not Rob, that other runner-up) Demenions, and a few others... Can't think of 'em now.

Coasterkid's architecture could use some work, but hey, I've seen worse. Hell i was once building worse :). Ah, the good ol' days.

ride6
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    jeez guys.. how bout..

THEY ARE NOT EVERY SPOTLIGHT, BUT EVERY OTHER SPOTLIGHT!!!!!!
    Evil WME, we know that...
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    they do? there are atleast three people claiming to know otherwise

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading