Ask the Experts / RCT2: Can i stack scenery that shouldn't stack?

• Fade2Grey%s's Photo
    Is there a way to do this?

~Fade
  • jon%s's Photo
    Who'd want to stack trees. That may be why they're unstackable. You may be able to use SoB trainer. Not sure though.
  • Rage%s's Photo
    Stack trees? Wouldn't that look shit though?
  • cBass%s's Photo
    Geez, some people have no imagination. Just because you can't think of an application for a certain hack, please don't assume that none exists.

Fade2Grey, if you want to stack a tree on top of a base block, for example, you can use the "Raise/Lower Objects" function under the Misc. menu in the 8 Cars trainer. Check "Small scenery" and temporarily change the land type under the trees you want to raise to a type that doesn't exist anywhere in your park. Then check that land type in the trainer, set the amount to be raised, and click Apply.

After raising the trees you can put whatever you want beneath them.
  • Fade2Grey%s's Photo
    Thanks cBass.

~Fade
  • Rage%s's Photo
    I wasnt taking a shot at your idea i was just asking what your gonna use it for.
  • v1perz%s's Photo
    That doesn't necessarily mean he'd only use this hack to stack trees, just unstackable objects, and trees were the easiest example to think of.
  • Fade2Grey%s's Photo
    Yeah just to clear up i wanted to put a tree on a base block.. and actually since everyone started asking for reasons why i would want to stack trees i've had more cool ideas =)

~Fade
  • jon%s's Photo

Yeah just to clear up i wanted to put a tree on a base block.. and actually since everyone started asking for reasons why i would want to stack trees i've had more cool ideas =)

~Fade

Glad to know us questioning your ideas helped!
  • v1perz%s's Photo
    ooo, good idea.

I think ill use that one. Thnx fade.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading