Ask the Experts / Another hacking question...

• Fade2Grey%s's Photo
    How do i do this?

And, I can't remember which park i saw this in... so if anyone can remember let me know because i wouldn't mind having a look at at it again.

p.s. i think hacking is addictive.

~Fade
  • Loopy%s's Photo
    I think X-Sectors Disney Exteme has it in.
    To Do It:
    1.Build a Ferris wheel two levels lower than your water.
    2.Open The Beast and click zero all clearances.
    3.Raise the water until it reaches your origional water level.
    4.Restore all Clearances.

Hope This Helps.
    Loopy. :)
  • mantis%s's Photo
    It's a trick that's been around for a very long time, so you'll see it in a lot of parks.

This is how I do it:

1. Begin special build mode
    2. Build ferris wheel so that half is showing above water line
    -to do this you'll have to lower the land where the wheel is, and get rid of the water (obviously)
    3. Execute build through
    4. Raise water up to the level of the surrounding water, so that half of the ferris wheel is exposed
    5. End special build, restore clearances, place entrance/exit underground and open.

Make sure to have paths and a mechanic by the exit, and set it to 10 minute checks because in my experience they often break down...

Hope this helps.

dammit loopy! :D
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo
    It's also nice to add rapids underneath the 'mill' to give a wave effect. Do this in the same way as before but instead of raising the water line all the way up, leave it one square down then build the rapids track there in zero all clearences.
  • v1perz%s's Photo
    Really easy way to do this if your just starting is to build ferris wheel 2 levels down, like everyone said, then use a trainer to set the water table at the appropriate height.

For RCT2, you can just use 8cars to lower the ride down by three or something. You can lower rides in RCT1 but its harder.
  • mantis%s's Photo

Really easy way to do this if your just starting is to build ferris wheel 2 levels down, like everyone said, then use a trainer to set the water table at the appropriate height.

That changes the water level in the entire park, even underground. So that's not so advisable.
  • v1perz%s's Photo
    thats why i said only if youre just starting. I agree, don't try it that often tho, just pointing out there are other ways to do it...

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading