Ask the Experts / I am clueless.

• Panic%s's Photo
    I am building an RCT2 entry for the Pro Tour. Just one coaster and an area themed around it. I don't know how to use the SoB in the Scenario Editor to set the settings for the park. The scenario editor requires you to choose a goal for the park, which you must abide by when you are actually building stuff. So, I was wondering how you guys get around this.

I once saw a question asked of how to set the objective and limitless money, and the answer was with the SoB. But I can't figure out how to do it. Do you guys always do that? Or do you fail the scenario and then keep building? The money thing is less important, since I'm only building a small park, but it will be in the future.

I need someone to tell me how to set the objective and (possibly) the limitless money. I could probably figure it out on my own, but I am slow.
  • v1perz%s's Photo
    Select don't use money and the objective "build 10 coasters"

Then u don't have to worry bout money and theres no time limit on the "build 10 coasters" objective, so you have limitless time and money.
  • Panic%s's Photo
    Thanks.

Wow. I really am slow.[I]
  • Panic%s's Photo
    Another question, less important. How do you customize the message bar that comes up when you open the park?
  • ECC%s's Photo
    Pause the game. Enter your message in the SoB. Save the game. Ta da.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading