H2H3 / H2H3 Roster Changes

• sircursealot%s's Photo

What a lovely replacement... as much as I loved Turtleman... :rolleyes: But I guess the best decision in the situation was made. Can't wait until team forums are up so things can get more organized and communications between team members can start and be smooth flowing until the season begins.

Well, tell your boss to trade him for a certain LL/RCT2 guy who's name ends with "ursealot".
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    Adios Gymkids...

Hello RRP, Natelox, Midnight Aurora, and Aviator.

Maybe this isn't such a bad thing after all...
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Hehe.

I think going mostly RCT 2 is a daring move. RCT 2 has gotten pretty popular, as shown by the end of the H2H season, when RCT 2 parks were picking up steam and getting more wins than earlier, and it could work out to an advantage by having more RCT 2 than one.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    ^ but it kinda leaves me, toon and tpm out on our own-i-os :(

:D
  • Titan%s's Photo

Hehe.

I think going mostly RCT 2 is a daring move.  RCT 2 has gotten pretty popular, as shown by the end of the H2H season, when RCT 2 parks were picking up steam and getting more wins than earlier, and it could work out to an advantage by having more RCT 2 than one.

Yeah, Butter's team has 6/10 strictly RCT2... I guess we'll see how that works out...

It should be a good season. :D
  • Junya Boy%s's Photo

The Platypus Project recieved:
    Junya Boy and rctfreak

Hello Platypus. Goodbye Gymkids.
    I wonder what spurred the exchange....?
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    I think some of us old guys are going to have to move to RCT2 to compete with what's being produced right now. If that's true now, it will be even more true a couple months from now.
  • John%s's Photo

Hehe.

I think going mostly RCT 2 is a daring move.  RCT 2 has gotten pretty popular, as shown by the end of the H2H season, when RCT 2 parks were picking up steam and getting more wins than earlier, and it could work out to an advantage by having more RCT 2 than one.

I think iris caught onto that from the get-go. :D We have a majority RCT2ers on the Eyekons.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo

The Platypus Project recieved:
    Junya Boy and rctfreak

Hello Platypus. Goodbye Gymkids.
    I wonder what spurred the exchange....?

*puts hand on Junya's shoulder*

We just weren't good enough.

But we'll show them...
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo

I think some of us old guys are going to have to move to RCT2 to compete with what's being produced right now. If that's true now, it will be even more true a couple months from now.

NEVER!
  • Ablaze%s's Photo

NEVER!

Lol you referring to the home along film there? Anyway, it should be interesting to see what people come up with, people in Rct1 might just work extremely hard.
  • mantis%s's Photo

You know as well as I do that it's wrong to change to something just to appease the majority ;)

Or is it...

*defiantly loads rct*
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Yeah, you're right. I just think it's going to get harder and harder to win matches with a LL park. Not just because of people viewing the parks and preferring one game over the other, but because it's easier to create something beautiful in RCT2 right now. The tools are all there. Toon's IOA scenery is helping a lot of people. Look at the protour entries. Granted most of the people still playing LL parks are already parkmakers and therefore not allowed to enter, but looking at some of those entries, I just don't see how LL can compete. Of course, winning isn't everything. I'd rather create something I'm proud of and lose than the other way around. But just as a team consideration, if you want to win, I think RCT2 is going to have to take the primary role. That's just my prediction.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    And there's no denying that you're right :(
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo

I think RCT2 is going to have to take the primary role. That's just my prediction.

And a correct prediction too, probably.

But when LL is in the right hands (^ + ^^'s) I still believe it has the potential as a game to make better parks then RCT2 and most likely allways will.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading