General Chat / Weather

• MickMaximus%s's Photo
    Check this out...

Yesterday (11-23-03)
    I was at the Buffalo Bills game in Orchard Park, NY (south of the city of Buffalo by about 10 minutes) and I was wearing jeans and a short sleeve t-shirt. Not to mention I was sitting on the Bills side which is always the shaded side. It was a high of 70ºF and it was a gorgeous day.

Today (11-24-03)
    It rained all day today and now it is snowing (1-3 inches by tonight) with wind gusts up to 41 MPH and a low of 28ºF.

Man only in Buffalo does the weather turn on a dime.
  • Scorchio%s's Photo
    Don't you get sick from the dramatic weather change?
  • John%s's Photo
    That happened from Thursday to today... was around 70ºF+ on Thurs, sunny and nice, then we got some snow and it was 13ºF degrees today... brutally cold. I hate winter. FLA USA all the way. ;)
  • Ozone%s's Photo
    The weather sucks in Missouri as well, day before yesterday it was 75º. Yesterday it reached lows of 18º. But I kinda like it. It needs to be cold at Thanksgiving time. That way I can screw around for a long time in the gym playing basketball, and then run outside for a few and i'll be back to the gym again. Thats how its supposed to work -
    eat a freakin ton, then work it all off, and eat another ton.
  • cBass%s's Photo
    Kind of the same here. Earlier in the weekend I was outside without a coat. Now our windchills are subzero (F).
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    I get drastic weather changes all the time. That's why I love New England so damn much. Well, that and my awesome accent.
  • v1perz%s's Photo
    Yeah, didn't you get 7 ft of snow there last year?
    Has that even melted yet, and how did you even get out of your house?

Anyways, Buffalo does have some pretty weird weather.
  • Critic%s's Photo
    We had news-making wind here in CO that turned into snow...
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    Our weather is pretty nice, considering it is November.
  • v1perz%s's Photo
    Yeah, in NY its been pretty nice, except for like 2 weeks ago the day that it was so windy if i jumped i would have been blown away...

You know the day im talking about, sfgadv02...

Anyways, it was noce enough for me to wear shorts at least to play basketball. The weather is never extreme in NY, the most snow weve had since that blizzard in 90 something was bout 3 feet last year.

Nowhere near buffalos 7 feet tho...
  • Bender902%s's Photo
    We got our first snow today, though just a very light one. But what pisses me off is thta i was waering shorts yesterday when it was 70. Fuck weather.
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    Last few days have been freezing in the Bay Area! It's 46ºF now and today at school I was a idiot and wore shorts and a shirt. Fuck..

Turtleman 8)
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo

You know the day im talking about, sfgadv02...

Of course, damn were those few days windy! I almost got blew away!

~~

[n00b]Off-Topic - Like OMG, its my 1000th posts! [/n00b] :p
  • Adix%s's Photo
    Only in Buffalo? Hell, I live in Wisconsin... if I don't like the weather, I wait a few minutes.
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

Only in Buffalo? Hell, I live in Wisconsin... if I don't like the weather, I wait a few minutes.

Same here in Northeast Illinois.
  • Meretrix%s's Photo
    OK, weirdest yet. The day I left for Prague, (well the day before), it was 102, in San Francisco. Tonight, it's fricking 35. My mother thinks that we are in the "end times". She's a nut, but ya gotta wonder....hmm?
  • Micool%s's Photo
    Yeah, I think I know what you guys mean...

Here in San Diego, it's dropped from 75 to like 60, man, in only a couple weeks, too!

Weird, man.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    I guess I won't complain about SoCal weather changes, then. We usually get something like
    Today: 85
    Tomorrow: 65
    and that's about the most drastic, but from sunny gorgeous to squall sucks. That DOES get you sick.
  • MickMaximus%s's Photo

True Wisconsin always gets it pretty bad.

The best are the weather forecasters who predict snow one day but it is sunny out or vice versa. ???
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    Well, in Georgia, yesterday it was like... around the high 60s. And when I woke up this morning, it was in the 20s.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading