Park Wars / !11! dont read this !11!

• RRP%s's Photo
    Plz let me and toon be a team in park wars

say yay or nay

o and may i remind you.................... Coaster ED: no, I say go for it. we'll just handicap you a bit with starting points.
    Coaster ED: it'll be a nice challenge for the rest of us and i love challenges (thank you so much RRP for possibly giving me a challenge)

note:actually wording may have been different
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo
    Nay.

Why is it so hard for you to find a non-parkmaker like everyone else?
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    whos arsed its a fucking game
  • RRP%s's Photo
    Because there are non basically TPM, well non that i would expect to still be around when this thing starts and definately not still be around for the end.I have made a topic in the ads district looking for a member and as of now i have 1 non parkmaker replied.
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo
    Ok, whatever.

Now the question that has to be asked is, if there is an RCT2 division of Park Wars would Toon rather take part in that?
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    It's alright with me, but I already said that. It seems that there aren't a lot of RCT1 players left who aren't already NE parkmakers. And it doesn't look like there will be an RCT2 division.
  • iris%s's Photo
    Well I can answer that there will not be a RCT2 area of Park Wars this season.
  • gir%s's Photo

It seems that there aren't a lot of RCT1 players left who aren't already NE parkmakers.

I would love to work with RRP.. please :p
  • natelox%s's Photo
    RRP, live with the rules. Everyone here, all parkmakers had to go with a non-parkmaker. I think the overall quality of the parks won't be what it was last year when there were some 'powerhouse' teams, but it definetly evens the playing feild a lot. Plus it allows you to work with a new non-parkmaker, someone who might surprise you with skill.
  • Toon%s's Photo
    I'll just put an end to this...I don't want to play if it will raise shit, so I take my name out of the hat. I just threw my name in his topic requesting help, but I didn't think it was a possibility anyways. I have plenty to keep me busy anyways.
  • spiderman%s's Photo
    As far as I know I didn't sign up for Park Wars, and I play rct. I can do it.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading