RCT Discussion / Making B+M Flyers!

• CoasterkidMWM%s's Photo
    How do you build them, do you first build the inverted track and then build thru it with vekoma flyer track? Or is it the other way around? Do you build thru everything at once or just in little sections? I'm so confused! I want to build one of these in my next park!!!! Do you use the beast trainer or some other trainer? Could someone please tell me how to do this! I NEED HELP! :@
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    Build the Vekoma Flyer track first. Then, build the B&M Inverted track over the flying portions of the ride. Once you have done all that...build the B&M Sitdown track over the prone position parts of the ride. Then you are complete!

Make sure that you always build the B&M Track in the OPPOSITE direction of the Vekoma track or else it wont work

I think i wil make a tutorial of this with Screens sometime cuz so many people ask about it.

Hope that helps
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    when will you be making this tutorial?
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    When i have time off...proolly over the next like month...ill release it here first tho!
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Its so nice that RCT 2 has the b&m flyer.
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    True, but its so much more fun to make flyers with Beast in RCT 1

that tutorial has been halted for a lil while
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    Well, if you're not making a tutorial, could you at least tell us where to find one?
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    Well, i do not know where to find one...but i think im gonna make mine very soon. Plus...RCT2 is coming out in 10 days and it has a B&M Flyer in it
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    nevermind, I figured it out. in like, 10 minuts. given my memory span, i'll probably ask again twenty minutes from now.... oh, well.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading