Park Wars / Universal's Pacifica

• DippyDoodle%s's Photo
    Welcome to [font="Optima"]UNIVERSAL'S PACIFICA[/font]

Located in Cairns, Queensland, Australia, Universal's Pacifica offers the only park with a coral reef!

Our park is styled after IOA and Generation X's Illusion Studios. We hope you like it when it will be released!

DippyDoodle
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    hmmm. Im wondering wat this coral reef will look like. This park sounds cool. An austrailian park will be a very cool setting.

Damn i really wanna see the reef
  • cg?%s's Photo

Damn i really wanna see the reef.

Why? It's probably just imaginary, or they're doing it the way I'm doing it in my new park, whenever I begin it. If so, um, sad.

IT WAS MY IDEA FIRST!

Yes, yes it was...

Well the park sounds interesting, but would you mind posting screens? It's the only thing that will ever make me anticipate the release of something, text does nothing for me.
  • DippyDoodle%s's Photo
    here's two screens
    click on both screens!
    1st screen is of Marvel City
    2nd screen is of the backlot tour
  • Hyperion%s's Photo
    dippydoodle's homepage
    dippydoodle's BoomSpeed.Com Hosting site has been setup and is active,
    But dippydoodle has not setup their main index.html webpage yet.
    Please come back at a later time.

If this is dippydoodle, you just need to create your index.html file
    on your home computer with an HTML Creator (easiest is Microsoft Word)
    Save it as an HTML file named 'index.html' and upload it here.

For more info, please visit http://www.boomspeed.com/help.htm or
    http://www.htmlfactory.net/.
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    Yea there is an error there DippyDoodle
    Is the Reef imaginary or not?

Also...Dippydoodle...i STILL have your B&m Flyer
  • DippyDoodle%s's Photo
    ooops. i cant seem to figure it out. u just have to wait then! the reef is real, even though its horribly small. it has a raft ride exploring the dead reefs above ground. also, two roller coasters have been built and one more will be added. hope you like it on its release by the end of the month!
  • DippyDoodle%s's Photo
    this park is near completion. it will be bigger than the two that have been released, and it takes up most of the map. most of it will be covered with trees and i will save a copy of the original park so i can add on for october. the following areas have been completed-
    Marvel City
    Agea
    Great Barrier Reefs
    (soon to be Isla Sorna)
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    sounds pretty sweet...take a screen of the reef and have some1 host it...i wanna see if it looks good lol
  • DragonInferno%s's Photo
    Dippy Doodle, when are you going to send the park over?

~Dragon :t2: ~
  • Tyler%s's Photo
    I believe the reef idea actually originated in Orange Valley... THE BEST PARK EVER LOL!

But seriously, Orange Valley is the first park that ever attempted a reef theme.
  • vTd%s's Photo

I believe the reef idea actually originated in Orange Valley... THE BEST PARK EVER LOL!

But seriously, Orange Valley is the first park that ever attempted a reef theme.

Which would also make it the first park to fail miserably doing so :)
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    ^ is very true
  • DippyDoodle%s's Photo
    my reef ain't turning out too great. its now just a small little archipelago of small tropical islands. im calling it the lost tropics, not the great barrier reef
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    Hehe an another RCT idea gone bad. I hate when that kind of thing happens...you have this great idea but then it doesnt work...oh well...hope it still looks good
  • DippyDoodle%s's Photo
    i've scrapped Universal's Pacifica ( was turning out AWFUL!!!!!!!)

presenting [font="Impact"]Universal's Chicago Hideaway[/font] !
    DippyDoodle you cant be serious it needs to be released at the end of the month!

• Drew%s's Photo
    exactly what ^ said. You know it has to be in tomorrow dont you? :flame:
    Yes and Im also working on the park and haven't done anything yet! i emailed DippyDoodle and pmed to send the park cause theres no way I can finish it up by the end of the month DippyDoodle, It looks like your going to have to send universal Pacifica the way it is over to me and i can change some stuff and send it over to Iris by tommorow night.

Oh gosh, DippyDoodle i have to go just send in the f***ing park today is the deadline and Just send in the park already! Ill work on it next month. I dont care if its bad just as long as you don't use up many points.Please send it in!

~DippyDoodle :t2: ~

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading